Depressing thoughts before sleep

Bandar_laddu

2 hours ago, Andhrodura456 said:

Time for you to die and we will open go fund for you 

Go to street and get ducked by street dogs filthy doggy🐕 don’t bark here like a filthy bitc*h ok

2 hours ago, csrcsr said:

meditation helps anna at least if you cannot medidate when you go to bed like stop screen , etc for 15 mins and when you sleep observe your thoughts dont resist them or think about them good bad, ugly etc just keep observing and accept them after 5 mins your brain will become blank and you will go to bed automatically if that doesnt work natural supplement like melatonin even if that doesnt work you need help bro but sleep well

Ma dosth gadu okadu unde vadu padukunna 2mins ke gurka petti pandetodu aa timelo earthquake vachina lite Bramhi Sleeping Bramhi GIF - Bramhi Sleeping Bramhi ........TS inka nidra ravalante books chadavalemo manchiga @csrcsranna lekka padukovochu Bramhi Sleeping Bramhi GIF - Bramhi Sleeping Bramhi Baadshahs - Discover &  Share GIFs

3 hours ago, Bandar_laddu said:

Melo evarkaina anpisthaya ? Do you sleep normally everyday, bed meeda vellaka entha time ki nidrosthadi.

Any tips for sleeping peacefully keeping sad thoughts aside ? Day antha office work or tv tho busy gane aipoiddi but night time ekkada leni thoughts anni osthai.

Wife/Gf ani questions adgoddu, still single.

Meku work ayina techniques emaina unte share cheskondi.

beat the meat

melatonin

No screen time  1-2 hrs before sleep

meditation

white noise machines/ sleep devices

5 hours ago, gnr said:

Same bro.. yentha try chesina nidra poyelopu okate emotional avtanna.. nidra kuda pattatledu.. manasu prashanthata poindi

Stocks konnava bank vi

i used to have this problem…

Solfeggio music helped me…

buy a bed earphones…(search in amazon)…and there is huge playlists  of these sleep music/ Solfeggio frequencies in youtube…

The Solfeggio frequencies are a set of six tones that were used in Gregorian chants and are believed to have healing properties. Each of the six tones has a specific frequency that is said to correspond with different aspects of the body, mind, and soul.

The Solfeggio frequencies are as follows:

396 Hz - This frequency is said to help release feelings of guilt and fear.

417 Hz - This frequency is said to help facilitate change and promote creativity.

528 Hz - This frequency is known as the "miracle tone" and is said to help repair DNA and promote overall health and well-being.

639 Hz - This frequency is said to help promote communication, understanding, and harmony in relationships.

741 Hz - This frequency is said to help promote self-expression and clear communication.

852 Hz - This frequency is said to help promote spiritual awakening and inner peace.

While the scientific evidence for the healing properties of the Solfeggio frequencies is limited, many people believe that listening to music or tones that incorporate these frequencies can have a positive impact on their physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being.

• Like 1

White noise will help buddy. I do get disturbed sometimes hearing something from family back home. My family try not to disclose few things happening back there but you know it can’t be hidden. Alantappudu chala I feel sad I can’t sleep. But not in our hands badapadda em pikalemu ikkada kurchuni. 

6 hours ago, Bandar_laddu said:

Melo evarkaina anpisthaya ? Do you sleep normally everyday, bed meeda vellaka entha time ki nidrosthadi.

Any tips for sleeping peacefully keeping sad thoughts aside ? Day antha office work or tv tho busy gane aipoiddi but night time ekkada leni thoughts anni osthai.

Try book reading before sleep… this helps a lot 

7 hours ago, Bandar_laddu said:

Definitely some helpful recommendations mentioned in this thread but if you still it difficult may b use melatonin gummies or tablets 5 mg before bed. 30 mins lo usually it will make u sleep.  This u can find over the counter medicines. 

Don't make a habit but u can use it for few days nothing wrong

4 hours ago, Point said:

Go to street and get ducked by street dogs filthy doggy🐕 don’t bark here like a filthy bitc*h ok

Already dukung your wife ra

6 hours ago, kasi said:

6 hours ago, kasi said:

Kaka yavado ne 2017 post malli lepadu

2017 - 2023 inka nu mental health tho struggling n not married antea.......If I can I want to slap u untill u say u will not worry about every lil thing

Edo cinema lo kamal Hasan gadi la unav ga nuvu....chettu antea bhaya...putta antea bhayam...pin antea bhayam antuu

Evadu bro nuvvu, em matladthunnav, pichi gani lesinda

Things that helped me.

1. Clean bed

2. shower before going to bed

3. no screen, soothing music is fine

4. snanam chesaka nee bedroom lo oka deepam veliginchu don’t know the scientific or godly benefits but works a nice warm bed light. 

try these for few days you might see the difference.