Rant from Indian Expats group on FB

tennisluvrredux

Finally made it to India and day 3 almost done. Here are some of my experiences and observations of my travel 🙂
Flight from JFK to Paris on Air France was easy and smooth. Very few Indian passengers. All very quiet and calm. I was sitting in an aisle seat on the exit row right by the door. Lot of leg space.
Had a long layover in Paris of 5 hours. Only two lounges in my terminal and Air France lounge would not take my ”platty” so had to settle for the Yotel lounge. Very basic. Instant coffee and yuck snacks. Saving grace was the shower.
The flight from Paris to Bombay. Horrible. Same seat and same leg space but our Indian aunties and uncles who were the majority passengers all seemed to have huge bladder and bowel issues as there was a traffic jam always at the toilets. People would stand over me, not care about tripping over my legs and not even a sorry. Also this flight had lot of babies all around me and they were always crying 😂 (Poor babies, don’t blame them) but my sleep was shot and thankfully my noise cancelling headphones saved me. Just two hours into the 8 hour flight, the toilets got destroyed. Wet floors, toilet paper everywhere! Yuck!
Made it to Bombay in one piece and my beloved pungent smell is still there! 😂. Spent time with family, went out with friends in the evening and all the familiar places hit me with this huge nostalgia. Memories were flooding in, most of my old hangouts vanished with new places in their spots. The crowd, traffic etc all felt very familiar and it did not feel new at all. As if I never left India. Whatever we do, wherever we go, India will always remain a special place. I only hope that one day Indian passengers will learn to travel better in planes.

my flight from chicago to new delhi was delayed by 45 minutes. desi guy created nonsense before the departure by telling someone stole his new iphone14 in the plane. phone silent mode lo petti and left his phone in the jacket and kept them in the cabin bag. last ki vadi cabin bag lo dorkagane vadini flight motham chsi navvaru. 

proud to be indian. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Baangaruu said:

my flight from chicago to new delhi was delayed by 45 minutes. desi guy created nonsense before the departure by telling someone stole his new iphone14 in the plane. phone silent mode lo petti and left his phone in the jacket and kept them in the cabin bag. last ki vadi cabin bag lo dorkagane vadini flight motham chsi navvaru. 

proud to be indian. 

This is hilarious 

21 minutes ago, Baangaruu said:

proud to be indian. 

bl@stbl@stbl@stbl@st