Congratulations FRC investors / traders

ramudu

4 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

50loss over all 10% as of today

4 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

oka two month mccallan badalu edina cheap liquor tagutha anna

Edvaku edvaku, I am also holding FRC. Average price around 26. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Edvaku edvaku, I am also holding FRC. Average price around 26. 

mere reason that other banks have to pump into FRC in itself is a reason that FRC is sucked up

stock is now trading 19$, monday ki single digit is sure

all those idiots trying to hold a falling knife, this is not same as before, only invest for long term in overall banking

moodys downgraded entire sector for the first time in history, save some case under your bed for while @3$%

Just now, pakeer_saab said:

mere reason that other banks have to pump into FRC in itself is a reason that FRC is sucked up

stock is now trading 19$, monday ki single digit is sure

Not only FRC, I own stocks in multiple banks since the crash and I am planning to keep it. 

7 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Not only FRC, I own stocks in multiple banks since the crash and I am planning to keep it. 

Okati em aedam ayindi ante anna mandhu esina eyakuna ide cheptha manaki praptham unte vastadi manam entha urikina  em cheisna entha ravalo anthe vastadi rofl🤣🤣 ala anukunte life chilla ga untadi

11 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

keep screenshots as memory, some banks may never trade again @3$%

Just now, csrcsr said:

Okati em aedam ayindi ante anna mandhu esina eyakuna ide cheptha manaki praptham unte vastadi manam entha urikina  em cheisna entha ravalo anthe vastadi rofl🤣🤣 ala anukunte life chilla ga untadi

Disagree bro, I think if you hedge your positions you can minimize risk. 2021 lo ee talakumasinodaina 100k sampadistadu, 2022 lo 100k sampadiste, you can say you know how to trade. 

15 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

3 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

keep screenshots as memory, some banks may never trade again @3$%

Maybe all bank stocks are 3% of my port, I am actually quite bearish in the market. But you can think what you want. 

1 minute ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Disagree bro, I think if you hedge your positions you can minimize risk. 2021 lo ee talakumasinodaina 100k sampadistadu, 2022 lo 100k sampadiste, you can say you know how to trade. 

naaku stocks gurinchi teliyadu bro i am telling in general life principple

5 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

కొండ నాలుక కి మందేస్తే...ఉన్న నాలుక ఊడిందంట...

అట్లుంది...పరిస్తితి... 

6dduDcx.png

China mall dollar tree band aid type

@hyperbole  @dasari4kntr  this is the basics i was talking about yesterday.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/17/business/first-republic-bank-rescue/index.html

About two-thirds of First Republic’s deposits were uninsured. That’s far less than the 94% uninsured that Silicon Valley Bank had, but First Republic also had an unusually large 111% loan-to-deposit ratio at the end of last year, according to S&P Global — meaning it has loaned out more money than it has in deposits.

uninsured unde kabatti..the bigger wealthier depositors are pulling out the  money and adding to the trouble.

Advantage of other big banks is that their clients are from balanced spread sections...worker, middle class, upper middle class who hold below 250K and other wealthier deposits.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Spartan said:

@hyperbole  @dasari4kntr  this is the basics i was talking about yesterday.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/17/business/first-republic-bank-rescue/index.html

About two-thirds of First Republic’s deposits were uninsured. That’s far less than the 94% uninsured that Silicon Valley Bank had, but First Republic also had an unusually large 111% loan-to-deposit ratio at the end of last year, according to S&P Global — meaning it has loaned out more money than it has in deposits.

uninsured unde kabatti..the bigger wealthier depositors are pulling out the  money and adding to the trouble.

Advantage of other big banks is that their clients are from balanced spread sections...worker, middle class, upper middle class who hold below 250K and other wealthier deposits.

What is the percent of uninsured accounts in BofA for comparison? 

if there is anything positive out of this, it means the wealth is being rearranged to various banks to keep the amount below 250K per account

rest of the money has to go somewhere, FDIC hardly has 200B to protect entire depositors' wealth of 5T

there is a good chance dems will increase the FDIC limit to 500K per account to avoid panic