‘RRR’s’ ‘Naatu Naatu’ made Oscars history. But South Asian dancers feel betrayed

tennisluvrredux

Just now, tennisluvrredux said:

Maybe they committed initially but perhaps due to all the events they were attending and their busy US schedule they might not have had the time to rehearse. Plus mana actors egos neeku teliyanidi kaadu maybe that had a part in it too. 

All in all, I think we don't have to look at it too harshly. Atleast that's my take on it. 

Yep, ego and false prestige 

Just now, hunkyfunky2 said:

Then they should have closed their mouths, say we are fortunate to get/steal nominees guest passes and came here to sit in the last row and watch.

Instead, they went to multiple talk shows and acted as if they are nominated. Zero ethics 

Yeah that is true, they went overboard. But mana audience kooda anthe ga they kept igniting fan wars calling each of them global stars fanning their egos. 

8 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Did you see that video that I posted ? 

Why the #$'&@ he said I'm here to take the lady home when he is not even nominated or deserve 0 credit for the nomination - it can be extended to prem. Rakshit and SSR. 

Why did he say I'm going to be there in stage with Troup? 

Why are you frustrating ? Show me an instance where leonardo danced on Oscar’s stage and then talk. If they don’t Dancs it’s okay, but you rant on our stars? this is called white appeasing slavery mentality 

Just now, KGFsutthi said:

Why are you comparing actors to the singers? Rahul and kalabhairava sang like lady Gaga. Even tom cruise has less followers or craze than NTR or ramcharan in every social platform and in real. They are bigger stars and they should maintain their thing

What ? Tom cruise is 100 times more popular than RCT. Don't go by fake and bought social media followers.

His movies collect more than RCT movies ( except for SSR) even in India. 

Why are you frustrating ? Show me an instance where leonardo danced on Oscar’s stage and then talk. If they don’t Dancs it’s okay, but you rant on our stars, this is called white appeasing slavery mentality 

Did you watch the link I shared. I don't think you did. 

What ? Tom cruise is 100 times more popular than RCT. Don't go by fake and bought social media followers.

His movies collect more than RCT movies ( except for SSR) even in India. 

Lol then how can you define popularuty if not for social media followers? Did you do PhD in following and measuring craze of every actor in the world and with what measure? Virar kohli is know by more people that Micheal Jordan. Like I said stop that slave mentality  bro of pleasing whites 

Link waste bro if your argument itself is wrong 

Why you want to read what I wrote... Watch RCT have to say and talk. Facts matters 😉😂

Why you want to read what I wrote... Watch RCT have to say and talk. Facts matters 😉😂

Em facts Sare padukunta ika edho chepthunnav, mundhu Leonardo dance chupinchi mataldu, lekapothe no reply inka naa time e waste 

Em facts Sare padukunta ika edho chepthunnav, mundhu Leonardo dance chupinchi mataldu, lekapothe no reply inka naa time e waste 

He never danced in movies to recreate it on Oscars.

He never said I'll do in tv talk shows and backed out.

He also never tried to steal the others nominations and their limelight.

You have no time to watch couple of minutes clip 😁 shows the shallow nature of nepo slaves

3 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

You have no time to watch couple of minutes clip 😁 shows the shallow nature of nepo slaves

Sare you win 

3 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Midi midi gnanam 

1 minute ago, KGFsutthi said:

Midi midi gnanam 

Yeah, that's not nominated

Only nominated originals songs are played during Oscars.

Did you watch your Desi nepo master 2 minutes video where he doesn't even know the meaning of natu ? 

Yeah, that's not nominated

Only nominated originals songs are played during Oscars.

Did you watch your Desi nepo master 2 minutes video where he doesn't even know the meaning of natu ? 

White slavery mindset 

5 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Real question is why didn't RCT and NTR dance ? When they said they will and also take err.. streal the Oscar from m. m. keeravani?

New dancers danced with 18 hours of practice . 

These people already know the steps ... Reason? They aren't real dancers... 

5 hours ago, KGFsutthi said:

Why should they dance? They are bigger stars just like any other Hollywood actors and more than some Hollywood actors too. Will tom cruise or Leonardo dance on Oscar’s stage in their suits? 

5 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

They aren't just dancers kadaa they have to balance so many other things, the people that danced were only dancers and they don't have to worry about shooting scheduled and such commitments. 

I can totally understand both RCT and NTR not wanting to dance for this, it's totally reasonable. What's not reasonable is Hollywood not even considering local Indian origin dancers and just going for who they wanted to go with, that smacks of elitism, and virtue signaling where they want us to believe that they truly value diversity while shunning the Indian original dancers from even consideration for this event. 

Baa...baaa... so much of Information so freely available everywhere that we are missing out important points.

Coming to the question of "Why Cherry Bob and Zoo Ntr did not dance?"

It was answered already. Both of them are on some Visa that prohibits them from Stage appearances or money making or something similar. USA is a country whose Visa rules cannot be so easily & blatantly misused (Legally I mean).

Those people who get to the Stage are the ones who were Officially invited by Oscars Team (aka The Academy) for the Act.

Dhee..nemma... evadi Version vaadidhi..evadi arugument vaadidhi...vipareethamaina Analysis...too much freedom of speech and Too much Freedom to sh!it anywhere they like..

AFDB is a dumping Yard...though not on a bigger scale like YT/FB/Insta..

• Haha 1