Yupptv sub

Mr Mirchi

yupptv waste ayipoindi bro ippudu i still have my subscription which will end in 3 months…..twp yrs back atleast hotstar ichevadu yupptv tho but adi kuda poindi and for last 2 months vod like old videos / shows ki mandatory ga they made us to watch from starting like includind advertisements so it’s really waste of time….atleast few weeks back varaku youtube lo etv shows vachesevi but for somereason it stopped and now again one week old videos cmg in youtube….also yupptv lo limited channels….maa eppudaithe ammesaro to star appati nundi maa gone zee gone like content kuda peddaga vundadu and sometimes streaming issues stuck avuthadi i think they lost business and might be shifted to poor/cheap platform so it’s better to get other subscriptions or watch in youtube

16 minutes ago, krrish4u said:

yupptv waste ayipoindi bro ippudu i still have my subscription which will end in 3 months…..twp yrs back atleast hotstar ichevadu yupptv tho but adi kuda poindi and for last 2 months vod like old videos / shows ki mandatory ga they made us to watch from starting like includind advertisements so it’s really waste of time….atleast few weeks back varaku youtube lo etv shows vachesevi but for somereason it stopped and now again one week old videos cmg in youtube….also yupptv lo limited channels….maa eppudaithe ammesaro to star appati nundi maa gone zee gone like content kuda peddaga vundadu and sometimes streaming issues stuck avuthadi i think they lost business and might be shifted to poor/cheap platform so it’s better to get other subscriptions or watch in youtube

Yaaa naadhi inko month vundhi … going to stop using/renewing

zeetv peekesadu last year lo …. Call chesthe cheppakunsa deniki peekesav ..refund cheyyi ante…sorry will give two month extension free antunnaadu… u may call if u want to

23 hours ago, Mr Mirchi said:

Yaaa naadhi inko month vundhi … going to stop using/renewing

zeetv peekesadu last year lo …. Call chesthe cheppakunsa deniki peekesav ..refund cheyyi ante…sorry will give two month extension free antunnaadu… u may call if u want to

free istananna waste bro…like vod concept is we can watch based on our convenience and ippudu they are forcing to watch with advertisements which is really waste of time

29 minutes ago, krrish4u said:

free istananna waste bro…like vod concept is we can watch based on our convenience and ippudu they are forcing to watch with advertisements which is really waste of time

Yaa..nenu refund adiga….we cannot anesaru…naaku free vadhu ..refund anna…case open chesaru

34 minutes ago, krrish4u said:

soon he will go out of business if he doesn’t change the strategy 

his best strategy is to ban iptv which is illegal in US.. 

appudu andaru egabadi yupp tv antaru