MLC Results: Sajjala Suspect Irregularities

Anta Assamey

Sajjala Ramakrishna Reddy

Advisor to AP CM YS Jagan, Sajjala Ramakrishna Reddy opined that the results of Graduate and Local authorities MLC elections will have no impact on the YCP government yet he lodged a complaint with the Election Commission alleging irregularities.

“Teachers have voted for us and I don’t believe that there is any negative wave against our government but I suspect that some irregularities might have happened and here I am to lodge a complaint,” said Sajjala.

Reacting to the mixed results, Sajjala added that YCP’s vote bank is intact and the voters are very much with YCP. “As being campaigned by a few people, nothing will happen with one election. Our government is providing stable governance under the leadership of CM Jagan,” stated Sajjala.

TDP was quick to react on Sajjala’s comment and said that the YCP is not ready to accept the mandate of the public and this is only the beginning of the downfall.

16 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Odipovagane election commission mida Burda eyadam fashion ayipoyindi

Okadu evm okadu irregularities mee bondha raa me bondha

Correct ee, I don't think there are any irregularities in counting, but illiterates voted in Graduate MLC, that's why only TDP won. 

8 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Correct ee, I don't think there are any irregularities in counting, but illustrates voted in Graduate MLC, that's why only TDP won. 

Ohhh

31 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

cbn did not comment on evms after he lost 

bagundhi anna nee jaffa covering

Just now, futureofandhra said:

cbn did not comment on evms after he lost 

bagundhi anna nee jaffa covering

Sorry anna so you ste saying there was no talk on evm ?? So here pk or jagan said irregularities in election commission party lo cheptaru miru odipovafam endi ayya campaign ovaru start chesaru?? Aina sajjala gadini ante nuvu enduku feel avutunav anna

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:
Sajjala Ramakrishna Reddy

Advisor to AP CM YS Jagan, Sajjala Ramakrishna Reddy opined that the results of Graduate and Local authorities MLC elections will have no impact on the YCP government yet he lodged a complaint with the Election Commission alleging irregularities.

“Teachers have voted for us and I don’t believe that there is any negative wave against our government but I suspect that some irregularities might have happened and here I am to lodge a complaint,” said Sajjala.

Reacting to the mixed results, Sajjala added that YCP’s vote bank is intact and the voters are very much with YCP. “As being campaigned by a few people, nothing will happen with one election. Our government is providing stable governance under the leadership of CM Jagan,” stated Sajjala.

TDP was quick to react on Sajjala’s comment and said that the YCP is not ready to accept the mandate of the public and this is only the beginning of the downfall.

Idi YCP strategy ani Jaffas opinion. Make TDP complacent and break dosti with JSP ani peeling.

4 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Sorry anna so you ste saying there was no talk on evm ?? So here pk or jagan said irregularities in election commission party lo cheptaru miru odipovafam endi ayya campaign ovaru start chesaru?? Aina sajjala gadini ante nuvu enduku feel avutunav anna

Lol lol

evm’s tampering ayyayi ani edchi sachadu cbn. Even court ki kooda velladu. Evm printouts evo consider cheyyali ani…. 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Comedy enti ante…government lo unnollu anatam..general ga opposition lo unna tdp anochu…Genuine ga slipper shot idhi Jagan ki…

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

He is Paytm jaffa, any doubts? 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

election mundhu ki taruvatha ki chala difference vundhi anna 

22 minutes ago, AnandaVivek said:

Comedy enti ante…government lo unnollu anatam..general ga opposition lo unna tdp anochu…Genuine ga slipper shot idhi Jagan ki…

Wirhout a question…. This is slipper shot to jagga. Ycp supporters entha cover chesukunna idhi mathram fact.

ruling party 3 ki 3 odipodam siggu chetu

22 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Entha Ki theginchaarra pulkas.. neninka ma Jagananna odipoyademo anukunna chassss 

2 days nunchi nee punches kosame vastunna