this is the future…

dasari4kntr

21 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

i got your point…

your using the “survival of fittest” in capitalistic environment …which started around 1700s…

but that “survival of fittest “ was attributed to thousands of yeas of human history…

but anyway…lets not deviate…

here my point is…we can simply say upskill…but in reality is not that simple…

we are learning english since we going to school..now are we perfectly upskilled in our communication skills..? 

may be you are thinking about everyone in your own shoes…but lot of people situations are different…

if humans are able to upskilled that quickly…we would have been in this so called modern world  few thousand years back…

Sure, in your example you don't need to be the best at communicating in English. As long as you serve a purpose of responding in English at work, you will serve your need. But if the person you are communicating with doesn't need to speak in English anymore, you obviously won't be needed unless you learn Mandarin and the firm needs you for that. The same thing can be said about cab drivers. They had a job because they were needed, if their only skill is driving a car, they won't have a job in the future unless they are able to learn something else. People don't really become a cab driver as a career, it's more something you end up doing because whatever you want to do didn't work out. No one really plans to become a cab driver as a career choice which tells you that it's a skill that needs to upgraded. 

27 minutes ago, Sanjiv said:

Sure, we know that too.

I was referring to the fact, those who can afford Flying Cars would buy them and not have to hire a taxi even when they travel long distance in another state - instead of owning driverless cars and getting rid of their chauffeurs. My point was, driverless are not going to solve the traffic problem in any way, not to mention - they will make it worse because they are not programmed to violate the traffic laws - unlike humans.

Te point of driverless cars is not to solve traffic or I don’t know how it causes more traffic. The main point of automation is that driving is too mundane and stressful, it helps with ways you can improve your lifestyle by reducing stress and fatigue.

My commute in Bay Area is brutal(35 miles would take 1.5 hours), main reason I bought Tesla is to reduce the stress from driving in a stop and go traffic, it helps me as great deal in that way. From my experience it is worth every penny

• 5 months later...
Please use [url=https://www.google.com/]Google[/url] before posting [url=http://www.xc2023.xyz/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1870&pid=61256&page=6&extra=#pid61256]Best Gclubcenter Site[/url] dba8a8c