Appreciate upasana for not taking divorce and handle konidelas

ramabeer

• ramabeer changed the title to Appreciate upasana for not taking divorce and handle konidelas
18 minutes ago, ramabeer said:

Vuu

ante-adhi-brahmi.gif She is a mature adult and she is married to Charan...unless Charan and Upasana have compatibility issues, why will she consider divorce bro?  

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

I do not know why only this Mega Family things come out.

Look at Nagarjuna House. Supriya marriage life was a Music Chair game. SnakeChai life is beekaar. Nepali Star's engagement itself got cancelled. Sumanth's life is on Platform.

Nagarjuna has got innumerable wives. Who knows whats happening with Amala?

N Brahmani got Pappu as her wife. So her life is as impotent as potato.

Baaligaadu has so many affairs with heroines that you will be fed up with that list.

You know Mokshagna's birth status.

Daggubati family has such a worst History. Ramanaidu, Venkatest & Suresh Babu all three booked Katrina Kaif.

You know about Rana's brother...and Sri Reddy's affair. Ramanaidu fcuked every heroine Suresh Production had introduced.

Who knows whats happening with the ladies of Daggubati? Nagarjuna's first wive marital status?? She is Daggubati lady.

Why only ladies from Mega Family are cried upon always? 

I know this comes from ManaDB.com...powered by ABN AJ.

@psycopk what is this comments on @balyya and Mokshagna ?

14 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

Look at Nagarjuna House. Supriya marriage life was a Music Chair game. SnakeChai life is beekaar. Nepali Star's engagement itself got cancelled. Sumanth's life is on Platform.

Baaligaadu has so many affairs with heroines that you will be fed up with that list.

Daggubati family has such a worst History. Ramanaidu, Venkatest & Suresh Babu all three booked Katrina Kaif.

You know about Rana's brother...and Sri Reddy's affair. Ramanaidu fcuked every heroine Suresh Production had introduced.

Who knows whats happening with the ladies of Daggubati? Nagarjuna's first wive marital status?? She is Daggubati lady.

Manchi pulihora kalipav bro 😂

5 hours ago, ramabeer said:

Vuu

Only girls from most reputed caste can survive an intercaste marriage with any popular film family antunna mana teddy boys.. eg: Charan and Allu Arjun 

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

Bharathi cement ani peru pettukuni Sakshi article vesi ABN meedha thoseyyadam kuda oka art ey

33 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

aani ranku stories cheppu YSR-Sureedu-Vijayamma ela missa ayyavu

39 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

KKaif booked ani ippude telisindi bro 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

Yedho yedava anandham bhayya...nuvvu only celebrities vi cheppav. Ee rojullo prathi family lo oka divorce untundhi.

• Like 1