Kavi safe ha?

Raazu

4 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Nakenduko BJP/BRS odu match fixing sesukuni AAP ni irikisdam ani decide ayinaremo

hero villain kalisipoyi comedian ni lepesi nattu anna maata..baavundhi...

On 3/21/2023 at 7:12 AM, Warangalbidda said:

ED have chances to question her till 23rd evening.

1. They might arrest on 23rd evening.

2. They are gathering enough evidence to get clarification on her role in Money.

3. Kceer might bend knees near boodi.

4. If she get arrested minimum bail might takes months to get.

5. Or else political drama at end saying she hand no role in the scam.

ED is going slow as she is women, they are also taking their own time to take clarification before her role in the scam is clear from evidence standpoint

there is 99% chance she will end up in jail, point is whether is turning as an approver against Sisodia

looking at cunning past of Kalva family, there is good chance that she turned into an approver and try to get away with the case

30 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

there is 99% chance she will end up in jail, point is whether is turning as an approver against Sisodia

I think this is what is going to happen. The big target is AAP here in this case and it looks like BJP are on the mission to hurt the very foundation of the party which is anti-corruption. Kavitha might have already spilled the beans against Sisodia.

21 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Nakenduko BJP/BRS odu match fixing sesukuni AAP ni irikisdam ani decide ayinaremo

Dantlo doubt em undhi, BJP ki AAP ae koncham competition istundhi, APP ki antha black mark ledhu, eelu rudutunaru

Rahul gadu unani rojulu BJP full safe.

kavitha poratam chesthundhi ga.... twitter lo .... 

baga show kooda chesthundhi 

kali paper chupinchi..... video edit chesi peduthunaru 

woman card bagane vaduthunaru 

20 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

I think this is what is going to happen. The big target is AAP here in this case and it looks like BJP are on the mission to hurt the very foundation of the party which is anti-corruption. Kavitha might have already spilled the beans against Sisodia.

BJP does not really have great rivalry with TRS excep that father/son duo are plain idiots talking rubbish

BJP wants AAP to be eliminated first, so most likely Kavi has turned approver. Kalva is the other name from backstabbing

On 3/21/2023 at 11:17 AM, Gorantlamdhav said:

Do you know who owns all q mart liquor shops in hyd?

Do you know who is ap,tg distributors of bud, kf beers? 

idi answer cheppu chalu 24th roju

On 3/21/2023 at 11:09 AM, Baangaruu said:

Kavitha akka neeku relative or are u one of binami

On 3/21/2023 at 9:26 AM, CherryGaru said:

SHE WILL NOT BE ARRESTED.SHE IS NOT INVOLVED IN ANY LIQUOR SCAM. ALL POLITICAL DRAMA 

MARK THIS POST.

I'LL REVISIT AND REPLY TO THIS ON MAR 24th !!!

===================================================================

On 3/22/2023 at 11:53 AM, Baangaruu said:

Akka going to jail Mallanna chepadu

On 3/21/2023 at 9:11 AM, MeraBharat_Mahan said:

24th na supreme court lo case hearing vundhi appati varaku arrest cheyyaru.

LOL .. Like I said nothing will happen to her. The case is useless,

Just like Rahul Gandhi was jailed for silly reason for calling Modi fraud few years back.

2 hours ago, CherryGaru said:

Just like Rahul Gandhi was jailed for silly reason for calling Modi fraud few years back.

wait until end of year 

13 hours ago, CherryGaru said:

she is going to jail by next month

I personally think they will prolong this case till next year elections. I think KCR already tried to get her out of the case but BJP didn’t listen and he started fight against BJP. 

One thing for sure No one trust KCR. Even telangana people don’t trust KCR. He is only in power because he is doing good for telangana and better than other leaders in the state.

I urge BJP leadership to give Eetela chance to lead and announce him as CM. BJP will come to power 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, CNR said:

I personally think they will prolong this case till next year elections. I think KCR already tried to get her out of the case but BJP didn’t listen and he started fight against BJP. 

One thing for sure No one trust KCR. Even telangana people don’t trust KCR. He is only in power because he is doing good for telangana and better than other leaders in the state.

I urge BJP leadership to give Eetela chance to lead and announce him as CM. BJP will come to power 

Mari inka em kavali babu ??? If he is doing good, what is wrong with him ??