Disney tickets - Florida resident

JonSnowUSA

2 hours ago, JonSnowUSA said:

Disney next month family tho veldamu anukuntunna.. Florida resident tickets for 2 days for 2 adults and 1 kid di almost 50% OFF vunnayi. Ma friend okadu vuntadu Florida lo.. Checkin Bank account address pedithe ok na.. Chala strict vuntada address checking. Inka emaina hacks vunnaya cheap to get disney tickets.. 2 days ki family of 3 ki vachipotunnayi park tickets.

chiru34.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gorantlamdhav said:

1. Weather is super hot 

2. toomuch crowd

3. parking and food is super expensive 

ticket paina ivanni bonus 

Thanks for the info.

34 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

I'm a FL resident

Nenu Jan lo vella / malli Next Month velthunna

They ask for ID proof (address)

Checkin Account statement chupiste kudarada? Are they super strict with that?

1 minute ago, JonSnowUSA said:

Pedha difference emi ledu Disney site ki diniki. Anyhow, thanks

Don’t buy anywhere other than at the Disney site.. there are so many fake websites and very few Disney authorized sellers like AAA, etc 

one thing you can try is to see if your kids can get the resident discount as they don’t check the id of kids.. this works only if your Florida friend comes with you.. all adults must show some proof.. 

another way is to ask your friend to add you to their utilities account.. they will do credit check and might cause other problems too.. 

but this is not a good time to go to Disney or even Florida.. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Don’t buy anywhere other than at the Disney site.. there are so many fake websites and very few Disney authorized sellers like AAA, etc 

one thing you can try is to see if your kids can get the resident discount as they don’t check the id of kids.. this works only if your Florida friend comes with you.. all adults must show some proof.. 

another way is to ask your friend to add you to their utilities account.. they will do credit check and might cause other problems too.. 

but this is not a good time to go to Disney or even Florida.. 

Thanks bro

No other way to get cheap tickets… and don’t buy in any other 3rd party I saw people in front of me both in universal and Disney kicked out for 3rd party websites … ee parks povadam antey easy to easy $4 k swaha for 2 days 

44 minutes ago, macha said:

No other way to get cheap tickets… and don’t buy in any other 3rd party I saw people in front of me both in universal and Disney kicked out for 3rd party websites … ee parks povadam antey easy to easy $4 k swaha for 2 days 

Yeah.. per head almost $200 avuddi incl taxes… food, genie plus, souvenirs, etc malli extra… 

@JonSnowUSA bro, be there early even before they open the gates.. if you go couple of hours late, the crowds will be crazy and you don’t get to go on the famous rides anymore… long wait times on every ride .. also take genie plus pass.. costs like $20 per person but really worth it.. 

20 hours ago, JonSnowUSA said:

Magic Kingdom and EPCOT

how old is ur kid ? if not that old, epcot kanna kuda animal kingdom bauntundi .. we went last month with my 6-yr old .. it was good

address check chestaru.. u cant cheat there as far as I know

14 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Yeah.. per head almost $200 avuddi incl taxes… food, genie plus, souvenirs, etc malli extra… 

@JonSnowUSA bro, be there early even before they open the gates.. if you go couple of hours late, the crowds will be crazy and you don’t get to go on the famous rides anymore… long wait times on every ride .. also take genie plus pass.. costs like $20 per person but really worth it.. 

Genie Plus price is based on the day , anywhere between $15 - $29 

Recently went there.

4D - Disney

2D - Universal

Took Genie plus on all 4 days, one of the worthy investments. Kani using it will just drain the battery a lot, better have a spare phone.Better planning kavali if you want to finsih all rides. memu aite anni rides finsih chesamu in all 4 parks. Take Lighting lane plus (extra $14) for Gurdians of Galaxy (just insane ride) or join the virtual queue.

18 minutes ago, CrazyLuckyGuy said:

Genie Plus price is based on the day , anywhere between $15 - $29 

Yeah.. better take it first thing in the morning.. it gets expensive through the day.. 

take phone charger, spare battery to charge your phone and have a second phone also.. photos theesi, food order and ride reservations ki vadutunte full day raadu..