Real estate enti still demand alane vundi

AngularSurya

21 minutes ago, AngularSurya said:

Recession antunaru still houses lottery damnn

Demand and supply

Builders are shying away from building new units due to high borrowing costs and labour shortage 

Existing owners still do not want to sell , employment is still high . Alot of people who are locked in for low interests will never sell for less price. They would rather hold 

The only way prices will go down drastically in big cities if there is some crisis happens and lot of people are unable to pay home loans and start defaulting 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

No recession yet. if Fed backtracks on interest rate hikes, expect more bidding wars and home prices going to all time highs 

But recession will be there soon. or how can we justify more than 40% hike in home prices and heavy interest rates and heavy spending on household items just in the span of 2 years when salaries are same all this time?. Just free money is running the markets once that wears out we will see very hard landing.

8 minutes ago, krishna0125 said:

But recession will be there soon. or how can we justify more than 40% hike in home prices and heavy interest rates and heavy spending on household items just in the span of 2 years when salaries are same all this time?. Just free money is running the markets once that wears out we will see very hard landing.

I honestly dont know if there will be a recession. There is a possibility if the Feb hikes interest rates aggressively but with all the banks having a "run", I dont think Fed will be as sgressive. 

On the other side, Job market is getting stronger and stronger. I don't see a recession at this time 

9 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

I honestly dont know if there will be a recession. There is a possibility if the Feb hikes interest rates aggressively but with all the banks having a "run", I dont think Fed will be as sgressive. 

On the other side, Job market is getting stronger and stronger. I don't see a recession at this time 

Job market cant be sole indication of greater economy. Again free money could also be the one of contributor for strong job market from last two years, every business get free money and they invested it and that causes more job creation too. But what about the affordability of that employees? Their rent and car loans increased but not basic salaries. 

I believe Please are tapping into their saving more than ever since covid bcz of FOMO and for some Covid changed perception of life and changed the spending behavior's too. 

Great insight guys , now at this point of time rate hike will not be there enduku ante banks biscuit ayiopotadi. Economy is going through rough phase kakapothe inka house konali ante ah competetion rod 

konni markets lo inventory tight ga undi

builders slowed the construction permits as interest rates increased. now people are left fighting for very low inventory.

i am seeing builders increasing prices by 20k each month from jan. 

your best bet will be to buy a 2nd hand home ...that too with significant research

Ekkada bro second hand home ayithe inka demand ekuva vundi , best bet at this point ready  to build just oka 10k/20k katti contract loki velli cinema chudatame 

7 minutes ago, greensboro said:

texas lo new build konte be prepared to pay high property taxes. no state income tax is a scam

yeah. but compared to other states , you end up paying less on average . (most other states have nominal property tax + state income tax) . so on an average you dont end up paying too much. add good school districts to that and you feel its a good enough compromise .