IT golden era is over anipisthundhii

veerigadu

I'm not saying it will vanish. 

But tech company stocks crash and upheaval of AI is posing a huge threat....What do you think?

Both short term and long term standpoint lo not much growth is anticipated. 

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

But tech company stocks crash and upheaval of AI is posing a huge threat....What do you think?

Ilanti thoughts Saturday mandhu vesinappudu ravale, mundhe vacchesthunnai 

15 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

telugu GIF

16 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

IT over or not no idea but US hegemony as world leader in education is over

14 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

AI will definitely going to bring forth lot of automation in coding and application development. Future lo tech employees  bengapadalsindi emi undakapovachu but there would be no place to hide. 

IT would still be here and pay would be high too but roles and responsibilities would change I feel. Repati Jr developer could do current Sr Developer responsibilities with the helps AI bots. Sr. Developers might have to do some Architect level stuff. 

But for sure Tech revolution is going to happen soon. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, FrustratedVuncle said:

AI will definitely going to bring forth lot of automation in coding and application development. Future lo tech employees  bengapadalsindi emi undakapovachu but there would be no place to hide. 

IT would still be here and pay would be high too but roles and responsibilities would change I feel. Repati Jr developer could do current Sr Developer responsibilities with the helps AI bots. Sr. Developers might have to do some Architect level stuff. 

But for sure Tech revolution is going to happen soon. 

Yes. I agree. More expectations from employer stand point.. start ups ki kuda funding antha easyy kadhu antunnaru for a decade or so. That might test some waters. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Yes. I agree. More expectations from employer stand point.. start ups ki kuda funding antha easyy kadhu antunnaru for a decade or so. That might test some waters. 

Then what about 1 million H1b applicants who are desperate to get the H1b visa, valaku chances ela, including hundreds of students/OPT’s.

3 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Then what about 1 million H1b applicants who are desperate to get the H1b visa, valaku chances ela, including hundreds of students/OPT’s.

Why you cry on them 

52 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Emi mandhu vesaaav ba … doctor ichina mandhaa… wine shop lo mandhaaaa :)

baaga pani chesinattu vundhi