IT golden era is over anipisthundhii

veerigadu

5 hours ago, veerigadu said:

I'm not saying it will vanish. 

But tech company stocks crash and upheaval of AI is posing a huge threat....What do you think?

Both short term and long term standpoint lo not much growth is anticipated. 

Don’t think so

17 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Wow 30 prs really ?? Interesting e language bro ?? Mee project build time entha at least ro do the mvn or gradle build that includes to run the unit and integration tests and to verify the functionality,  avg ga 20mins esukuna to verify build still  , how ever CD ci unna at least ro run on dev stage single stack to prod that's quite a number of prs and to do consistently every day is some thing 

vadi bonda anna, vadu oka pulka nayala, ilanitin mastu cheputadu, evadu oka rojulo nerchukodu, picchi chinchatakaya 

• Sad 1

in my opinion if one AI can take care of fixing other AI softwares or help other AI to evolve, that’s when we can see reduce in jobs and mankind being idle without any work

1 hour ago, sarvayogi said:

are jaffa naa jagada..asalu em matluadtunnavo telusara neeku

there are always 300-400K salary jobs..just that you dont know or dont have that elite circle ...

endi ippudu top devs kooda WITCH icche 100k ki vastaru anukuntunnava....

there is always a top dollar paid to top talent.

example maa team lo principal engineer some 30 PR's a day raastadi..adi review cheyyanike time saripodu other team ki.

ghippa ghippa kodatadu code live lo..you name a skill he will learn in a day..alantollu kooda endi ippudu 100K ki cheyyala ...

have an urge for tech and keep grinding..paisal will automatically come

GPT4 is trained on trillion plus parameters..you think average joe would do that..

arey picha naa pakodaa...

asalu nuvvu em maatldatunnavo neeku artham avtunda? nuvvu cheppe points ni nuvve contradict chestunnav.

"you name a skill he will learn in a day" this is what will make software talent a commodity. if something is easy to learn then it will be easy to commoditize.

fang lo job cheste top dev aipotara? i know many who grinded leetcode and moved from tcs/tech mahindra to amazon and meta. 

did i say 300k 400k jobs are going away? i said you get paid that amount in future only if you bring in some special skill.

6 hours ago, veerigadu said:

But tech company stocks crash and upheaval of AI is posing a huge threat....What do you think?

Bokka le anna ,, more jobs with AI ..computers vasthe job pothai ani edsaru..multi fold ayyayi jobs.  

6 hours ago, csrcsr said:

one thing is for sure hyper inflated salaries billings during covid will be gone

Emo bro ppl already got used those hefty pay checks 

7 hours ago, veerigadu said:

We badly need the precovid IT era…. Anni normal ga decent ga untay ! 

1 hour ago, Pandubabu said:

Bokka le anna ,, more jobs with AI ..computers vasthe job pothai ani edsaru..multi fold ayyayi jobs.  

jobs ekkadiki povu..bekar naa kodulu kinda salaries lo sastaru

top talent paina untaru...adokkate difference

2 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Wow 30 prs really ?? Interesting e language bro ?? Mee project build time entha at least ro do the mvn or gradle build that includes to run the unit and integration tests and to verify the functionality,  avg ga 20mins esukuna to verify build still  , how ever CD ci unna at least ro run on dev stage single stack to prod that's quite a number of prs and to do consistently every day is some thing 

aadi bokka le....aadu cheppatam nuvvu reply ivvatam....30 emi 300 PRs kuda chesthadi na hook di

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, TrishaManiac said:

aadi bokka le....aadu cheppatam nuvvu reply ivvatam....30 emi 300 PRs kuda chesthadi na hook di

Kontha mandhi untaru bro code raasi check in chestrau pr request chwse mundu code build will fail adi kuda chuskodu malli dani mida over lap pr , konni konni times legacy code ki functional tests undavu pr pr anukuntu sava godtharu

• Upvote 1

Most of the jobs in last decade are 

1. Mobile and  app development

2. Cloud migration

3. Data science related.

#2 - don't need that many in cloud , DevOps.... Regardless of AI there are simply too many people.

#3 - many many AI and data startups are now challenged now . Some companies will not even survive..

#1 - mediocre and average developers will be gone, but I don't see how top talent will be effected by AI.

Remember, AI learn from existing, high quality code . Stakes and quality of code should improve across new languages and frameworks. If not, AI itself gets stagnated.

8 hours ago, csrcsr said:

one thing is for sure hyper inflated salaries billings during covid will be gone

OpenAI lo swe salaries 800k(300k base, 500k paper money).