mrng mrng oka friend gadu text chesi are koncham free vunte call seyyi badhalo vunna annadu  immediate ga call cheysa. He said this…..

Point

mrng mrng oka friend gadu text chesi are koncham free vunte call seyyi badhalo vunna annadu 

immediate ga call cheysa. He said this and asked for opinion:

So here is a situation, let’s say you have a childhood friend who helped you with everything in your life (exams prep, telling everything you need to come to US and study, find a good consultancy, get a job and veedu ra friend ante types guy) then one fine day cheats you or back stabs you, what will you do? 

dosth gadu saying sontha parents mosam chesthe entha badha vundo antah vundi as i considered him as my family. 

should i let go or take revenge? 
cheating: looted close to 100k from job2 hard earned money in india and nalla mailed saying I will complain to big guys of your second job on h1. 

Vadiki nenu em seppalo ardam kaledhu prends .. mee version eskondi me yenkamma

(this guy planned to use that money to clear home loan in india and buy some gold to mother )

• Point changed the title to mrng mrng oka friend gadu text chesi are koncham free vunte call seyyi badhalo vunna annadu  immediate ga call cheysa. He said this…..
18 minutes ago, Point said:

mrng mrng oka friend gadu text chesi are koncham free vunte call seyyi badhalo vunna annadu 

So here is a situation, let’s say you have a childhood friend who helped you with everything in your life (exams prep, telling everything you need to come to US and study, find a good consultancy, get a job and veedu ra friend ante types guy) then one fine day cheats you or back stabs you, what will you do? 

dosth gadu saying sontha parents mosam chesthe entha badha vundo antah vundi as i considered him as my family. 

cheating: looted close to 100k from job2 hard earned money in india and nalla mailed saying I will complain to big guys of your second job on h1. 

(this guy planned to use that money to clear home loan in india and buy some gold to mother )

This was your chance to pay him back your dues anukoni light teesuko

his price for friendship has been demonstrated now, what is gone is gone, you were a fool to trust your hard earned money on a friend, money changes many things, that is why never bring money into friendship

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Point said:

Nee friend gaadu friend, family anukunnadu. Avathalodu nilabettu koledhu. Inkenti alochinchedi? Revenge!

• Sad 1

Family ani anukunnapudu for say if parents had some conflict with you at the end of the day its your parents and you let go issue. well most of us do the same but there are some cases where i see both parents and childern let go of each other that is another case. So mee vadu nijam ga mosam chesthe just ask him to think like parents ki corona vachindhi money spend chesavu bratakaledhu .. you dont nag saying intha spend chesina yendhuku bratakavu ani. we know frnd physical ga mosam chesina .. it is that you that have formulated or showed affection from your end vadiki aa chesina help nothing and he might not have cared andariki chebutunadhi neeku chepa ani anukoni vuntadnu and you have never seen his true color. Now that you have learned, just ignore knowing that money will not come. vaditho godavapadi peace ni pogotukovamdame iyetundhi. 

nuvu timepass ki thread vesi vunte .. forgot about my answer .. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Point said:

Friend appulu theerchaneeki nee pend second job sesinattu ayyindhi

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, sarvayogi said:

Mistake 1 : Telling about second job to india loveda friend

Mistake 2 : Putting close to 100k in friend account..ademanna gandhi aa vaaduku dobbadu

Mistake 3(Worst than 1 and 2) : Posting that in DB

Why? @Oscar_Buddodu dog 🐕posting bull sheet posts and threads and barking 24/7 here only. I posted some guy’s badha no. 

2 hours ago, Chettu_kinda_pleader said:

Koncham clarity ivvara like how looting happened? 

He put his money in his friend’s account for time being .vadu venakki tirigi edho choopinchadu

2 hours ago, MeetFriendz said:

Family ani anukunnapudu for say if parents had some conflict with you at the end of the day its your parents and you let go issue. well most of us do the same but there are some cases where i see both parents and childern let go of each other that is another case. So mee vadu nijam ga mosam chesthe just ask him to think like parents ki corona vachindhi money spend chesavu bratakaledhu .. you dont nag saying intha spend chesina yendhuku bratakavu ani. we know frnd physical ga mosam chesina .. it is that you that have formulated or showed affection from your end vadiki aa chesina help nothing and he might not have cared andariki chebutunadhi neeku chepa ani anukoni vuntadnu and you have never seen his true color. Now that you have learned, just ignore knowing that money will not come. vaditho godavapadi peace ni pogotukovamdame iyetundhi. 

nuvu timepass ki thread vesi vunte .. forgot about my answer .. 

Ok. thanks akka

1 hour ago, sarvayogi said:

Mistake 1 : Telling about second job to india loveda friend

Mistake 2 : Putting close to 100k in friend account..ademanna gandhi aa vaaduku dobbadu

Mistake 3(Worst than 1 and 2) : Posting that in DB

ok. I took notes of your points