mrng mrng oka friend gadu text chesi are koncham free vunte call seyyi badhalo vunna annadu  immediate ga call cheysa. He said this…..

Point

Very good lesson teach chesadu life lo a friend. From now on mosapoina athani thinking maari pothadi evarini nammoddu ani. Anyway 100K "dollars" is a huge amount. NRI ante em peeka leru ( due to various reasons like traveling, immi issues etc) ane feeling lo unnavaallu chalaa mande unnaru so be careful. 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Point said:

mrng mrng oka friend gadu text chesi are koncham free vunte call seyyi badhalo vunna annadu 

immediate ga call cheysa. He said this and asked for opinion:

So here is a situation, let’s say you have a childhood friend who helped you with everything in your life (exams prep, telling everything you need to come to US and study, find a good consultancy, get a job and veedu ra friend ante types guy) then one fine day cheats you or back stabs you, what will you do? 

dosth gadu saying sontha parents mosam chesthe entha badha vundo antah vundi as i considered him as my family. 

should i let go or take revenge? 
cheating: looted close to 100k from job2 hard earned money in india and nalla mailed saying I will complain to big guys of your second job on h1. 

Vadiki nenu em seppalo ardam kaledhu prends .. mee version eskondi me yenkamma

(this guy planned to use that money to clear home loan in india and buy some gold to mother )

if you have communication about this transfers, you can file a civil case in india and take revenge

but you will have to spend 10-20% of it on lawyers, everyone needs a cut including the judge

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Point said:

mrng mrng oka friend gadu text chesi are koncham free vunte call seyyi badhalo vunna annadu 

So here is a situation, let’s say you have a childhood friend who helped you with everything in your life (exams prep, telling everything you need to come to US and study, find a good consultancy, get a job and veedu ra friend ante types guy) then one fine day cheats you or back stabs you, what will you do? 

dosth gadu saying sontha parents mosam chesthe entha badha vundo antah vundi as i considered him as my family. 

cheating: looted close to 100k from job2 hard earned money in india and nalla mailed saying I will complain to big guys of your second job on h1. 

(this guy planned to use that money to clear home loan in india and buy some gold to mother )

Ayina Pend account lo 100k pool ayye varaku wait sesindu ante mee pend ki Yentha nammakam baa aani meedha…baaga adadu kadha mee pend valla pend 

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Point said:

2nd job cheyatame oka worst thing that too with fake resumes and mostly outsourcing(not always) but full ivvaru ga ee okka job ki attention. Apart from that taxes kuda kattale. Papam em ledu I think everyone who does this deserves it 

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, Point said:

Chesindhi fraud Malli adavatam why? God is watching..karma works

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Till date I dint loose a friend..10th ,inter, engineering, masters, work and community

The only reason I never gave a dollar neither took a dollar

so never trust friends also with huge amounts..ppl change when more money is in picture and at some point greed will dominate friendship as everyone has bills to pay

On 3/25/2023 at 5:29 PM, Point said:

dont leave him - police complaint evvandi if necessary ...100k ..such aa big amount its not 5 or 10k

Pikedhi emi ledu ,india poinapudu bedrinchu....,Ela ante dabbulu ivakapothe Yama Dharma raju gari...degariki....pampistha ani......

kaali stamp papermeeda sign chepinchukoni......,Dani...meeda mee mutual friends tho witness signatures kuda cheinchu....,court lo veyy a document 

Ledaaa ....simple ga...

Marchipo

On 3/26/2023 at 2:59 AM, Point said:

need more details and screenshot for genuineness of this post