Mistakes, wrong choices from past and the burden of guilt

kranthi111983

1 hour ago, phatposts said:

Why the f**k did this come into your mind. I dont find any fault with her honestly. Nuvvemo inka d**k measuring contest lo winner post kosam opportunities vetukutunnav. Aaame husband also did some stupid imo. Dorikithe intlo koorchukuni sort out chesukovali kaani family/friends mundu idi pichi munda ani prove cheste em vastadi? Ippudu choodu vaadiki aameki evvariki moham chellaka, divorce teesukune ishtam leka (may be) ala picholla laaga unnaru. I feel bad for her from the short glimpse you gave. Story has so many andles, some unseen/unheard/untold all the times. 

Why feel bad bro ? She puked hard and enjoyed no 

Pelliki mundu affair undatam veru. Daani minute details accidental ga other partner telusukovatam veru. It will shatter anyone. Nuvvu pelli chesukoledhu aa pilla ni vadalaledhu. When at last she wants to concentrate on her marriage and cut contact revenge mode loki vellavu. When you came to know about her marriage issues thana address vethukkuni mari stalk chesthunnav even after 10 years. Why do you want to spoil her life again? And what happens if your wife comes to know you are stalking her even after 10 years? Leave your ex. She can look after herself. She is living rent free in your mind 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Pelliki mundu affair undatam veru. Daani minute details accidental ga other partner telusukovatam veru. It will shatter anyone. Nuvvu pelli chesukoledhu aa pilla ni vadalaledhu. When at last she wants to concentrate on her marriage and cut contact revenge mode loki vellavu. When you came to know about her marriage issues thana address vethukkuni mari stalk chesthunnav even after 10 years. Why do you want to spoil her life again? And what happens if your wife comes to know you are stalking her even after 10 years? Leave your ex. She can look after herself. She is living rent free in your mind 

Probably paying rent, how you know rent is free ??

23 hours ago, kranthi111983 said:

Indaaka group lo oka ex gurinchi post chusi naaku naa ex and naa mistakes valla padaina thana jeevitham gurtochindhi. Tana story & situation telisaka past few months nunchi feeling very sad and guilty for my mistakes/choices which have screwed up multiple lives.

Maa love story college nunchi start ayyindhi. College ayyaka we got job in a city different from our hometown. total ga, we were together for 7 years. My first & BIGGEST mistake - getting physically close to each other. Vere city lo undadam valla freedom vachi physical ga close ayyam. Pelli time vache sariki iddari intlo full opposition as we are from different caste. Maa intlo last ki OK annaru but chelli marriage ayyake maa marriage annaru but naaku na sister ki age gap ekkuva and my ex & I would have been at least 30 by the time my sister would get married. Valla intlo vallu convince avvaledhu. Tanu vachestha, manam pelli cheuskundam anindhi but naaku dhairyam chaala ledhu. This was my another MISTAKE.

Whatever, tana marriage fix ayyindhi. I was completely broken and took couple of months to recover. Tana pelli fix ayyaka and marrige ayina first few months varaku contact lo unnam. Initial ga calls lo and later in message/email etc. This is another MISTAKE. we used the same email accounts from our past to chat. Pelli ayyaka regular chats chesam but memu relationship lo unappudu sexting etc untayi aa accounts lo. Same accounts lo maa intimate pics  etc untayi. Daani password iddariki telusu. We should have deleted all those messages, pics or those accounts. Another big MISTAKE. Then, one day she messaged me saying her husband found out about our past and she cannot keep in touch with me anymore. I tried to message, call her and her friends but emi vinaledhu. Later, I found out she changed her phone number, deleted all her Social Network accounts and was not in touch with any of her school or college friends. Ala few months gadichindhi and finally, naa focus antha carrer meedha petti manchiga grow ayya. Now, in a envious position among my peers. Fell in love again and this time married my GF.  Naaku success vachaka and naa life happy ga set ayyaka, I developed bitter/revenge kind of thoughts on my ex and wanted to show how successful & happy I was after we broke up.

But, then I met one of her friends and learnt the full story. Naa ex marriage ayyaka first few months vallu happy ga unde. She and her husband used to hang out with her gal friends/their husbands and he seemed like a decent guy. Then, athaniki maa past gurinchi antha telisindhi. Maa paatha private sexting chats,emails, paatha intimate photos, pelli ayyaka messages anni dorikayi from her/our email account. Full godava ayyindhi. Valla families involve ayyaru and naa ex parents and her uncles/aunts families mundhu motham proof tho saha bayata pettesaadu. Next, you can imagine how the situation would have been. Naa ex ni valla in-laws, parents, family antha tittukunnaru. But somehow, it did not end in divorce. But, she cut-off contacts with all her friends even ammayilatho. Even cousins etc tho kuuda no contact. Infact, she rarely visits her home anta. They are still having problems. Not sure if they are leading a married life or not. Marriage ayyi 10 years avutundhi but still no kids anta. Idantha telisaka I somehow found her address and saw her and her husband from far. Kallalo neelu vachayi bhayya. Manishi baaga padayyindhi. Aame husband ni engagment lo dooram nunchi chusi inferior feel ayya. Even he looks really bad now. Unhappy, depressed unte janalu inthala padavuatara anipinchindhi. Nneu naa youth lo chesina mistakes, choices valla ila lives affect avutayi ani anukoledhu. 

I somehow in some way feel responsible for spoiling her life and causing grief to so many people. Paina chuste, there were multiple stages where I made mistake. Okka daggara correct choice or decision teesukunna, situation would have been different.

Relationships lo unna vallaki suggestions bhayya
Try to convince parents and get married to your lovers. Try to avoid getting physical before marriage. If you end up not getting married, cut all ties or at least delete all intimate emails, messages, pics so that all will have a clean slate or appearance of a clean slate.

@Vaampire - FYI 

-------------- Bard suggestion ----------------

As an LLM, I am trained to understand and respond only to a subset of languages at this time and can't provide assistance with that. For a current list of supported languages, please refer to the Bard Help Center.

---------------- cGPT suggestion ----------------------

I'm sorry to hear about the difficult situation you and your ex have been through. It's important to acknowledge and take responsibility for our mistakes, but it's also important to learn from them and move forward.

In terms of suggestions for those in relationships, it's important to communicate openly and honestly with your partner about your expectations and concerns. It's also important to respect each other's boundaries and values, especially when it comes to physical intimacy. If there are differences in caste or other factors that may pose a challenge to your relationship, it's important to approach them with empathy and understanding, and to try to find solutions that work for both parties.

When it comes to ending a relationship, it's important to be respectful and considerate of the other person's feelings. This may mean cutting off ties completely or staying in touch at a distance, depending on the circumstances. It's also important to be mindful of any potential consequences or repercussions that may arise from staying in contact, such as in your case with the intimate emails and pictures.

Overall, relationships require effort, communication, and compromise from both parties. It's important to approach them with respect, empathy, and an openness to learning and growing together.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Vaampire said:

@k2sthatha… chatgpt suggestion plz

It's understandable that you're feeling guilty and responsible for the situation that your ex and her husband are going through right now. It's good that you have reflected on your mistakes and learned from them, and that you're willing to offer suggestions to others to avoid making similar mistakes.

Regarding convincing parents for love marriages, it can be challenging in some cultures, but it's important to communicate openly and respectfully with parents and try to understand their concerns. It's also crucial to have a strong foundation of trust and communication with your partner before taking any significant steps towards marriage.

Regarding physical intimacy before marriage, it's a personal choice, but it's essential to understand the consequences and be prepared for them. It's essential to prioritize mutual respect, communication, and consent in any intimate relationship and be aware of the potential emotional and societal repercussions.

Regarding maintaining contact with an ex, it's crucial to evaluate the reasons for doing so and be mindful of the potential risks and consequences. If it's necessary to maintain contact, it's crucial to set clear boundaries and be respectful of each other's current relationships and privacy.

Ultimately, every relationship is unique, and there's no one-size-fits-all solution. It's essential to prioritize communication, respect, and understanding in any relationship and be willing to learn from mistakes and grow as an individual.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, k2s said:

@Vaampire - FYI 

-------------- Bard suggestion ----------------

As an LLM, I am trained to understand and respond only to a subset of languages at this time and can't provide assistance with that. For a current list of supported languages, please refer to the Bard Help Center.

---------------- cGPT suggestion ----------------------

I'm sorry to hear about the difficult situation you and your ex have been through. It's important to acknowledge and take responsibility for our mistakes, but it's also important to learn from them and move forward.

In terms of suggestions for those in relationships, it's important to communicate openly and honestly with your partner about your expectations and concerns. It's also important to respect each other's boundaries and values, especially when it comes to physical intimacy. If there are differences in caste or other factors that may pose a challenge to your relationship, it's important to approach them with empathy and understanding, and to try to find solutions that work for both parties.

When it comes to ending a relationship, it's important to be respectful and considerate of the other person's feelings. This may mean cutting off ties completely or staying in touch at a distance, depending on the circumstances. It's also important to be mindful of any potential consequences or repercussions that may arise from staying in contact, such as in your case with the intimate emails and pictures.

Overall, relationships require effort, communication, and compromise from both parties. It's important to approach them with respect, empathy, and an openness to learning and growing together.

Intelligent bard. Answer iyyakunda thappinchukundi

44 minutes ago, k2s said:

It's understandable that you're feeling guilty and responsible for the situation that your ex and her husband are going through right now. It's good that you have reflected on your mistakes and learned from them, and that you're willing to offer suggestions to others to avoid making similar mistakes.

Regarding convincing parents for love marriages, it can be challenging in some cultures, but it's important to communicate openly and respectfully with parents and try to understand their concerns. It's also crucial to have a strong foundation of trust and communication with your partner before taking any significant steps towards marriage.

Regarding physical intimacy before marriage, it's a personal choice, but it's essential to understand the consequences and be prepared for them. It's essential to prioritize mutual respect, communication, and consent in any intimate relationship and be aware of the potential emotional and societal repercussions.

Regarding maintaining contact with an ex, it's crucial to evaluate the reasons for doing so and be mindful of the potential risks and consequences. If it's necessary to maintain contact, it's crucial to set clear boundaries and be respectful of each other's current relationships and privacy.

Ultimately, every relationship is unique, and there's no one-size-fits-all solution. It's essential to prioritize communication, respect, and understanding in any relationship and be willing to learn from mistakes and grow as an individual.

Oko point teesukoni very generic answer ichindi ga

• Haha 1