So Global Star ani Namakaardam confirmed aa.

ShruteSastry

2 hours ago, praying said:

honestly and truely never thought he would come this far... his hardwork paid off. good luck to you

True mate. I started hating this guy before Magadheera release. He was always in the poor light of the media. That car accident issue, elopement with panimanishi… I was thinking he had a bad attitude and behaviour.

Slowly things started to unravel. With the kind of poison spitted by Yellow media especially after TDPs defeat in 2009, I thought he would be done and dusted.

So much of body shaming, so much of sponsored hatred by ABN and Yellow media, surely anyone without such parents would have committed suicide.

Defiance has a new meaning in Dictionary — RCT. His life should be a moral lesson for everyone who is bogged down by online bullying and hatred.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

True mate. I started hating this guy before Magadheera release. He was always in the poor light of the media. That car accident issue, elopement with panimanishi… I was thinking he had a bad attitude and behaviour.

Slowly things started to unravel. With the kind of poison spitted by Yellow media especially after TDPs defeat in 2009, I thought he would be done and dusted.

So much of body shaming, so much of sponsored hatred by ABN and Yellow media, surely anyone without such parents would have committed suicide.

Defiance has a new meaning in Dictionary — RCT. His life should be a moral lesson for everyone who is bogged down by online bullying and hatred.

small correction its not the yellow media, its the media in general expecially tv 9. a accident and srija issue vesindhe vesi savakotte vadu, chala un interesting ga undedi eppude ade sodhi ani

29 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

Can you please explain about this - elopement with panimanishi?

3 minutes ago, AverageDesiGuy said:

Can you please explain about this - elopement with panimanishi?

I think it was just after Chiranjeevi made public announcement that he will be entering politics, around Oct,2007...the Yellow media started sharpening their knives...

First in the morning, TV9 started scrolling news that RamCharan eloped with their domestic maid..married her and demanding money, security & promises from his father..just like how Sreeja did few months ago that year. They started calling his number...showing the video that NUMBER IS UNTRACEABLE. In fact, he was in Rajasthan desert for Magadheera shooting episodes..that day.

But the real hatred and online bullying started by MANAVAALLA media soon as TDP lost 2009 elections (presumably due the belief that its because of PRP, TDP lost majority of seats as lot of Cops who were traditionally supporters of TDP voted PRP that time).