Monday blues

kitkat

all normal in life. still some times feel depressed, low. 

simple life kaavala anipistundi bhayya..but Iam not single. Iam tired of my constant effort to keep myself occupied. wfh is making me much more lazy

Do you ever feel so?

I called my father, aayna manchi josh lo unnadu talking about investments, throwing advices and dealing with relatives issues. anni cheppi last lo 4lkhs pampu for karchulu.. he don't even try to hear me , ma amma too relaxing..her vanta and pooja lu, recently started near by temple visits with her friends. I have a 2 elder sisters, they are busy on their own. 

2 minutes ago, kitkat said:

simple life kaavala anipistundi bhayya..but Iam not single. Iam tired of my constant effort to keep myself occupied. wfh is making me much more lazy

Do you ever feel so?

I called my father, aayna manchi josh lo unnadu talking about investments, throwing advices and dealing with relatives issues. anni cheppi last lo 4lkhs pampu for karchulu.. he don't even try to hear me , ma amma too relaxing..her vanta and pooja lu, recently started near by temple visits with her friends. I have a 2 elder sisters, they are busy on their own. 

mari pampava?

24 minutes ago, kitkat said:

Do you ever feel so?

Same story every where.

Your life, live happy.

Don't worry about anyone else. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

Sanyasam thiskoni himalayas ki velladam is the only option for you my friend 

:) pellam undi baa ..otherwise would have made some decision. 

26 minutes ago, kitkat said:

I some times think  , Is IT job, America a wrong decision. Groups try chesi undali bhayya...lost the time.

Groups try chesi centra govt job vaste problems em undav anukunava bro

• Upvote 1