Is Canadian Citizenship Losing Its Appeal?

csrcsr

7 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Except the fact that its close to USA and somewhere down the line you can emigrate again to USA, the life as I learnt from some frens and colleagues is not really too appealing. Plus students have difficultly in finding part time jobs. IT professionals also do not have too many options .. 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Pahelwan2 said:

Canada is a shithole country

Yes emundhi ra babu aa Canada lo ice ammukunevadiki thappa evadiki upayogam ledhu. Atleast people who are stuck in canada shouldn’t make mistake for their next generation, come to usa and have your babies citizenship in usa if they are planning pregnancies 

16 minutes ago, Pahelwan2 said:

Canada is a shithole country

2 minutes ago, KGFsutthi said:

Yes emundhi ra babu aa Canada lo ice ammukunevadiki thappa evadiki upayogam ledhu. Atleast people who are stuck in canada shouldn’t make mistake for their next generation, come to usa and have your babies citizenship in usa if they are planning pregnancies 

Ala antav endi bro 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, KGFsutthi said:

By 2100 we will have population of 100mn

1 minute ago, Pahelwan2 said:

All refugees from war torn turak countries and khalistanis. There is not going to be any innovation from that country. Only benefit is it’s bordered to USA. USA adrushtam lenollu canada dobichkuntaru instead of going back to India. I myself had plans to live and work there when I had h1b issues but not anymore. I visited 3 times okkasari kuda wow anipinchaledu.  

Nuvvu correct time lo raledu 

Majority correct ee anuko eee lowda turak gallu gabbu leping ekkada chudu Valle 

Eeda chuda burka ee 

Ee Madhya Ukraine refugee Baga coming 

Lol,

Canada passport tho around 150 countries on arrival visa tho enter avachu. 
Many unicorns are budding Canada . 
real estate lo sampadinchukunnodiki antha vundi.

IT market is strong and pay rates are good.

I live in Toronto. Me Chicago or any north east city kante snow takkuva vuntadi. Snow storms kuda USA city’s lone ekkuva vachay e yr lo😂.

top of that chitika vesthe USA lo vachi padatham. But I don’t like USA that much. Do still waiting weather to get an tn visa or not.

USA a school and neighborhood and malls shooting eppudu avthayo telidu. Eppudu sudden ga pothavo neke teliyadu a shootings lo.

can’t type intha kante🤣

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, trent said:

Lol,

I live in Toronto. Me Chicago or any north east city kante snow takkuva vuntadi. Snow storms kuda USA city’s lone ekkuva vachay e yr lo😂.

top of that chitika vesthe USA lo vachi padatham. But I don’t like USA that much. Do still waiting weather to get an tn visa or not.

USA a school and neighborhood and malls shooting eppudu avthayo telidu. Eppudu sudden ga pothavo neke teliyadu a shootings lo.

can’t type intha kante🤣

Bro, you are not getting the point. The kind and level of immigration happening...it will be a Middle Eastern Nation by 2050.

Weather is a deterrent. IT jobs are not really great. Of course Real Estate will surely be budding because of the level of immigration happening.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, trent said:

Lol,

can’t type intha kante🤣

It will be middle east/ turk Andaman by 2050.. I used to like it but not anymore

Em lenide 60 rupayalu unda it's a country with lot of natural resources and less people ani vinikidi 

Toronto Vancouver masthu untayi bro, I never saw a home less in Toronto downtown compared to us cities very good infra , I think Canada has lot of potential but taxes , expensive housing

This article is not mainly about whether its worth to immigrate to Canada or not. Thy r worried that not many immigrants are becoming citizens. Many ppl prefer to stay on PR for longer times and dont apply for citizenship. Indians who settle dont want to become citizens as its a bit expensive to renounce Indian citizenship. Ofc, Canadian passport is 8th most powerful with visa free access to 184 countries, US passport has visa free access to 185.

• Upvote 1