Even if someone gives me a free ticket to go to the US, I won't.

BMDablu

mana desam munjal never vist any other country in life and keep shitting about vomerica

mari akkada rafe lu unnai kada..adi safe aa

monna kukka killed a human..adi ok na

• Upvote 1

May be Some wrong information in the tweet ... 116 cases per day in 2023 then its 10,000 people died 2023 just of gun violence ... I seriously doubt those stats...47osjd.gif

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, sarvayogi said:

ninnu evad rammanatle ippudu...poi road meeda pass posko ra erri kunka

Neela unsecure saale Galla valla andaru bayapadi bratukutunnaru, see me I was returned to India 2016 and started business and I'm earning 3 times more than US

Sure, don't come here. Just stay where you are.

Paisal ekkuvayyi, opportunity undi, emi panileka pothe, anni deshallo kondaru chesevi ilage untay. America bad, India guddu ani emi ledu. Good and bad is there everywhere. India lo pubs, rapes, crime, live-in relationships, affairs, left-n-right divorces, kissing in movies, girls pants shirts veskovadam okappudu undeva (taboo)? Ippudu leva?

Property kosam brothers and sisters kottukovadam leda, champukovadam leda? More than 65% of all court cases and more than 15% of all murders are related to property disputes. Paisal kosam kalaakhandam masala movies produce cheyyadam leda nela batch kosam? Paisal icchi votes konadam leda? How many rapes and murders happened in India (reported and un-reported) during this year?? COVID time lo entha mandi egiri poyaro accurate official lekka unda? Freedom of speech unda? Is there a "system" in India?? My foot! Ilantivi America lo enni unnay?

Paisal and opportunity (like a car, secluded places without over-population) unte, India will be world headquarters for rapes and guns. India is plagued with crime, rapings, corruption, pollution, politics, scarcity of resources, over-population and it is the 3rd largest AIDS infected country in the world for a reason! When money grows, crime grows, gun laws will be relaxed (like any other country) and everyone will have access to guns. It's just a matter of time (like live-in relationships). Wait for it...

America is 3 times bigger than India in area and India has 5 times more population than America. 23 shootings in 3 months is jujubi. Just be happy that it is not 23,000 shootings in 3 months. Crime Index lo America is at 66th position in the world. You probably never heard about crime rates in Venezuela, El Salvador, South Africa, Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, Somalia, Honduras, Brazil, Jamaica, Mexico, etc. America is far, far and WAY ahead of any other country in many aspects and they RULE the world for a reason. If you don't know this, you don't know a LOT. Get a class...

All the people coming to America are not idiots and you alone are not wise. You are a Pure Gold Chutiya making stupid tweets and videos for chillar! Banning TikTok in India was good for latkoors like you. Idiots like you won't last in America even for 2 minutes. Just crawl back into your cave and eat raw meat.