Moving from east coast to south. Is uhaul the best way to move?

prince143

7 hours ago, prince143 said:

Moving from east coast to south. I currently live in 1bhk with essential furniture like beds,TV and couch. I feel U haul 20ft truck will be necessary for the move. Considering other options if any available like "Two men and truck" and other companies where we have stuff packed and they ship the stuff to our destination to avoid the hassle/Risk of me driving the truck.

What will be prices if the decide to have my stuff shipped to destination and any good moving companies?

Unless your furniture is expensive, consider buying new.

7 hours ago, prince143 said:

Moving from east coast to south. I currently live in 1bhk with essential furniture like beds,TV and couch. I feel U haul 20ft truck will be necessary for the move. Considering other options if any available like "Two men and truck" and other companies where we have stuff packed and they ship the stuff to our destination to avoid the hassle/Risk of me driving the truck.

What will be prices if the decide to have my stuff shipped to destination and any good moving companies?

Try Budget truck rental.. it is cheap and flat price… and they don’t charge by miles.. 

35 minutes ago, prince143 said:

10 hours bro

If I was you then I would drive... it would be good exp.

For me selling and buying new furniture is a headache... money wise its same. But spending that extra time to sell old stuff and buy new stuff is unnecessary headache for me.