Who is your favorite Ramayana character and why?

JaiBalayyaaa

1 minute ago, Dent said:

akariki jantuvulu vishayam lo kuda intha racist lk ganivi entra babu

#shiitzen for a reason

Arey labbe ga indulo racist emundi ra, Friday kada ani ochav gaa. 

Naaku black dogs ante special love ra rey, anduke both my dogs are black. Jambavantudu is also a black bear, so I named my dog after him. 

Use cheyi ra rey, poddu poddunne gaddi kottava. @sarkaar

Just now, tennisluvrredux said:

Arey labbe ga indulo racist emundi ra, Friday kada ani ochav gaa. 

Naaku black dogs ante special love ra rey, anduke both my dogs are black. Jambavantudu is also a black bear, so I named my dog after him. 

Use cheyi ra rey, poddu poddunne gaddi kottava. @sarkaar

i named my dog ante saipotadi ra mabbu ga

black dog, white dog anukunta animals ni kuda vadalatledu ga racist lambdk #shiitzen

16 hours ago, Funkops said:

He js stronger than Rama as per Ramayana. Donga Chatu ga banam vesi champadu anduke

1) he is stronger than ravana.. not rama.

2) kishkinda falls under ayodhya's empire forest area.

3) vali is an ape.. animal.

4) animal hunting is what kings should do esp after they are proven outlaw in his kingdom. 

that's what rama did.

13 hours ago, rako said:

రాముడు సీత కోసం
లక్ష్మణుడు అన్న కోసం
సుగ్రీవుడు రాజ్యం కోసం

కానీ, హనుమా, అసలు రామాయణం మొత్తం మీద తనకంటూ ఏం చెయ్యలేదు, కోరుకోలేదు కూడా!

నా దృష్టిలో, రామాయణం రామాయణం లా నిలబడ్డది అంటే, హనుమ వల్లే..!

Ramudu dharmam kosam... story ni sariga parisiliste telustadi...

Just now, psycopk said:

4) animal hunting is what kings should do esp after they are proven outlaw in his kingdom. 

that's what rama did.

Thata asalu why did Rama side with sugreeva and fight Vali. Valini direct ga adigite seethani vethakadam lo help chesevadu ani antaaduga

4 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Thata asalu why did Rama side with sugreeva and fight Vali. Valini direct ga adigite seethani vethakadam lo help chesevadu ani antaaduga

Rama gets convinced with hanuma's intellect and the way he speaks.. rama clearly identifies hanuma  is no ordinary ape.. he knows all vedas and shastras is very knowledgeable and wise person..  

later hanuma takes rama to sugreeva and explain his situation.. thats when rama agrees to make friendship with him...

by the time rama met sugreeva he is nothing..  how do you expect rama to make such caliculations...if he wants to make such caliculations.. he can go to vali and make friendship with him.. he is even stronger and he is also a king.. but rama wants to go dharma way..

7 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Rama gets convinced with hanuma's intellect and the way he speaks.. rama clearly identifies hanuma  is no ordinary ape.. he knows all vedas and shastras is very knowledgeable and wise person..  

later hanuma takes rama to sugreeva and explain his situation.. thats when rama agrees to make friendship with him...

by the time rama met sugreeva he is nothing..  how do you expect rama to make such caliculations...if he wants to make such caliculations.. he can go to vali and make friendship with him.. he is even stronger and he is also a king.. but rama wants to go dharma way..

Kadu, how can we believe that Rama stands with dharma when both Vali and Sugreeva are fighting for the kingdom? What makes sugreeva better than Vali? 

5 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Kadu, how can we believe that Rama stands with dharma when both Vali and Sugreeva are fighting for the kingdom? What makes sugreeva better than Vali? 

vali and sugreeva both go to fight a demon in the cave... imagine cave of size lord of the rings.. where we hear " you shall not pass" type.

vali says.. you stay gaurded at the gate.. i will kill the demon and we shall go back.. it takes so many days.. but vali never returns.. after so many days.. he hears vali screams and there is lots of blood coming out of the cave... sugreeva assuming his brother is killed and to contain the demon in the cave, he blocks the cave entrance and returns back to the kingdom assuming his brother is dead.. (why didnt sugreeva go inside and fight/check-- if vali cant handle the demon.. its impossible for sugreeva to handle it)

according to ape law.. if the king dies.. the new king gets to marry the old kings wife..vali returns back and assumes his brother blocked the cave so that his brother gets killed inside without food and air..

he kicks off sugreeva and forcefully takes in his wife... he even tries to kill him.. but there is a mountain where sugreeva cannot enter due to rushi shapam.. so he survies on this moutain along with his few ape ministers... hanuma is one of them

2 minutes ago, psycopk said:

vali and sugreeva both go to fight a demon in the cave... imagine cave of size lord of the rings.. where we hear " you shall not pass" type.

vali says.. you stay gaurded at the gate.. i will kill the demon and we shall go back.. it takes so many days.. but vali never returns.. after so many days.. he hears vali screams and there is lots of blood coming out of the cave... sugreeva assuming his brother is killed and to contain the demon in the cave, he blocks the cave entrance and returns back to the kingdom assuming his brother is dead.. (why didnt sugreeva go inside and fight/check-- if vali cant handle the demon.. its impossible for sugreeva to handle it)

according to ape law.. if the king dies.. the new king gets to marry the old kings wife..vali returns back and assumes his brother blocked the cave so that his brother gets killed inside without food and air..

he kicks off sugreeva and forcefully takes in his wife... he even tries to kill him.. but there is a mountain where sugreeva cannot enter due to rushi shapam.. so he survies on this moutain along with his few ape ministers... hanuma is one of them

So, this whole fight is a misunderstanding between brothers. But somehow one side is dharmam and the other side is atharmam. 

3 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

So, this whole fight is a misunderstanding between brothers. But somehow one side is dharmam and the other side is atharmam. 

trying to kill his brother and taking in his wife with proof-- vali

in the other case. he did not force vali wife to be his wife.. he did not physically attempt to kill his brother with proof.. --sugreeva

8 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Vali forcefully takes Ruma Sugreeva’s wife without her consent according to my understanding. Also Sugreeva tried many times to explain himself after he was thrown out. I think Ruma abduction is the issue here

43 minutes ago, psycopk said:

that's what rama did.

Vali is stronger than Rama also, half his strength would have gone to Rama in direct fight anduke venaka nunchi banam