GC EAD need visa for BA London connecting flights

CSR_Only_Fans

9 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Yes sir u can travel

41 minutes ago, CSR_Only_Fans said:

No, anukunta. AP is not a visa and UK doesn't allow to transit via London unless you have Schengen or any Canada visa.

BTW, EAD is not a travel document unless it has an I-512 notation at the bottom.

You’ll need a visa to pass through the UK in transit (unless you’re exempt)

You should apply for a Direct Airside Transit visa if you arrive in the UK on a flight and leave again without passing through immigration control.

Exemptions

You do not need a visa if you have one of the following:

• a visa for Canada, New Zealand, Australia or the USA (this can be used for travel to any country)
  • a permanent resident visa issued by Australia or New Zealand
  • a common format residence permit issued by an European Economic Area (EEA) country or Switzerland
  • a permanent resident card issued by Canada on or after 28 June 2002
  • a uniform format category D visa for entry into a country in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland
  • an Irish biometric visa (marked ‘BC’ or ‘BC BIVS’ in the ‘Remarks’ section)
  • a Schengen Approved Destination Scheme (ADS) group tourism visa where the holder is travelling to a Schengen country
  • a flight ticket from the Schengen area, if you can prove that you entered the Schengen area in the previous 30 days on the basis of a valid Schengen ADS visa
  • a valid USA I-551 Temporary Immigrant visa issued by the USA (a wet-ink stamp version will not be accepted)
  • a valid USA permanent residence card issued by the USA on or after 21 April 1998
  • an expired USA I-551 Permanent Residence card issued by the USA on or after 21 April 1998, with a valid I-797 letter authorising extension
  • a valid standalone US Immigration Form 155A/155B issued by the USA (attached to a sealed brown envelope)

All visas and residence permits must be valid.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

No, anukunta. AP is not a visa and UK doesn't allow to transit via London unless you have Schengen or any Canada visa.

BTW, EAD is not a travel document unless it has an I-512 notation at the bottom.

You should apply for a Direct Airside Transit visa if you arrive in the UK on a flight and leave again without passing through immigration control.

Exemptions

• a visa for Canada, New Zealand, Australia or the USA (this can be used for travel to any country)
  • a common format residence permit issued by an European Economic Area (EEA) country or Switzerland
  • a uniform format category D visa for entry into a country in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland
  • a Schengen Approved Destination Scheme (ADS) group tourism visa where the holder is travelling to a Schengen country
  • a flight ticket from the Schengen area, if you can prove that you entered the Schengen area in the previous 30 days on the basis of a valid Schengen ADS visa
  • a valid USA I-551 Temporary Immigrant visa issued by the USA (a wet-ink stamp version will not be accepted)
  • a valid USA permanent residence card issued by the USA on or after 21 April 1998
  • an expired USA I-551 Permanent Residence card issued by the USA on or after 21 April 1998, with a valid I-797 letter authorising extension
  • a valid standalone US Immigration Form 155A/155B issued by the USA (attached to a sealed brown envelope)

No bro I think we can use ap that's officia travel doc kada may be check with airlines once

48 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

Exemptions

Looks @akkum_bakkum anna is correct

https://www.trackitt.com/usa-discussion-forums/i131/2223850797/can-we-travel-on-british-airways-using-ap

sorry for the wrong informatuon @CSR_Only_Fans cc @Spartan

26 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

@csrcsr @akkum_bakkum  my assumption was with GC+EAd he meant he has approved AP.

yes if he doesnt have it, then he cannot make a transit.   @CSR_Only_Fans

6 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Approved AP tho kuda poleru anta anna that trackitt link and akkumbakkum posted no

yeah 4 EU countries discriminate...

matta nayallu..thye just discriminate Indian travellers...

Just now, Spartan said:

yeah 4 EU countries discriminate...

matta nayallu..thye just discriminate Indian travellers...

How about just going from US to India, we need transit visa ??