Recently Married EX GF still wants to talk & meet me

DrJilani

14 hours ago, DrJilani said:

Sodarulara mee exp. Ni share cheyandi , help me to judge her 

we both have long term relationship for 5 years and have tonnes of sex and now she married to someone bc of her family and society and ditched me and now she wants to be in touch with me and meet me 

should i proceed to meet her ?

No, don't.  Nee peace of mind sanka naakipodhi.

we both have long term relationship for 5 years and have tonnes of sex and now she married to someone bc of her family and society and ditched me and now she wants to be in touch with me and meet me 

Ikkada exp share chese antha mandi DB lo leru , single salary and single hand batch antha.

but common sense says if you don’t have self control or emotional control then decline to meet respectfully. 

Stay away. Have your dignity. Unless you are a bitch.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, DrJilani said:

Free ga iste teesukoni mingu elaago baaga mingav kada paapam daanni kattukunna vaadu bakara aipoyadu mee kaamaaniki

16 hours ago, kiran1012 said:

Help mentally, console if in trouble.  but don’t meet in-person

Inka consol aha , girls are strong bro sanka nakistaru

6 hours ago, bavagaru said:

Free ga iste teesukoni mingu elaago baaga mingav kada paapam daanni kattukunna vaadu bakara aipoyadu mee kaamaaniki

Vadu inka item raja so don’t need to think about him

nenu 100-200 times mingina oka ex ni lepi lepi..daani husband okasari meet ayyadu..I am lucky to have her annadu..naaku edavalo navvalo teliyale

arey saale ga nenu saava minganu ani cheppalenu

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sarvayogi said:

nenu 100-200 times mingina oka ex ni lepi lepi..daani husband okasari meet ayyadu..I am lucky to have her annadu..naaku edavalo navvalo teliyale

arey saale ga nenu saava minganu ani cheppalenu

How does your past sexual act change her behaviour or the love she shows on her hisband?? Ante teliyka adugutunna

2 minutes ago, praying said:

How does your past sexual act change her behaviour or the love she shows on her hisband?? Ante teliyka adugutunna

I didn’t get your question?

7 minutes ago, praying said:

aa bekaar gaadu love anukuntunnadu ante..she is in touch even now..

• Thanks 1

On 4/1/2023 at 7:18 AM, Jatka Bandi said:

Stay away. Have your dignity. Unless you are a bitch.

If you get lost in Forest and have no food for 3 days,,,,,, But they are only rats and wild snakes to eat...... would you keep your dignity and die of starvation or would you burn some rats, eat and survive?

Chex kooda anthe anna...... aakali meeda unna vaadiki dignity teliyadu...... TS ikkada post chesindu antene 99% decide ayyipoyadu to go ahead.....Aagalekapothunnam Bandla Ganesh GIF - Aagalekapothunnam Bandla Ganesh -  Discover & Share GIFs 

• Haha 1