Sharmila to bring Revanth, Bandi together!

Anta Assamey

Sharmila to bring Revanth, Bandi together!

If YSR Telangana Party president Y S Sharmila has her way, Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee president A Revanth Reddy and Telangana Bharatiya Janata Party president Bandi Sanjay will come together on a common platform to put up a joint fight against the Bharat Rashtra Samithi government in the state.

Sharmila on Saturday telephoned Revanth Reddy and Bandi Sanjay and appealed to join her in the fight against the KCR government that has been deceiving the jobless youth and driving them to suicides and depression.

“It is high time that opposition parties come together, have a joint action plan to fight against the BRS government that is playing with the lives of the unemployed, educated youth,” she told them.

Sharmila asked both of them to join her in taking up a march towards Pragati Bhavan and bring KCR to task. “If we fail at this moment to come together, then KCR will finish the opposition parties in spirit,” she said.

According to her party sources, Bandi Sanjay extended support and assured to meet very soon. Revanth too felt the historic need for the opposition parties to join hands and fight for the unemployed of the state. He assured to discuss this internally and come up with a decision very soon.

Sharmila on Friday was arrested when she tried to barge into the TSPSC office, protesting against the callousness and delay in conducting a fair investigation, and BRS’ mala fide intentions to protect the big fish involved in the scam.

“The police continue to target and obstruct me and the worst is they gave a lookout notice on me as if I were a habitual criminal. It is a shame that the accused in the leakage scam are not arrested but their target seems to be me. Isn’t it a case of disgrace when you try to muzzle the voice of a woman who has been fighting for the jobless and the deceived youth?” she asked.

She said her party would continue our fight and even protest outside Pragati Bhavan as long as the KCR government doesn’t call for a CBI investigation.

“We are with the hapless youth and appeal to all the parties to come together and fight,” she said.