Google is famous for April 1st pranks ....but

ramudu

This day back in 2004 Google announced Gmail and many belived this is April 1st prank and it turn out Google's one of the core service with more than billion users 

Just now, ramudu said:

This day back in 2004 Google announced Gmail and many belived this is April 1st prank and it turn out Google's one of the core service with more than billion users 

I was in college and I remember that they announced with 1gb free storage , we thought why the heck someone needs that much storage 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, ramudu said:

I was in college and I remember that they announced with 1gb free storage , we thought why the heck someone needs that much storage 

Oh.. ok

9 minutes ago, kiran1012 said:

Initial days of gmail registration is thru friends referral, Do you remember the friend who referred you?

Yes anna.. yahoo chat rooms lo Philippines group lo oka faafa tho chat chesthunde Adhi ichindi

• Upvote 1

Esari april fool prank ledhu gaani googlers andariki indirect warning ichindi. Dont feel entitled ani.. konni cafeteria’s close chesthunnaru, snacks reduce, busses reduce, laptop refreshers reduce. Cost cutting to next level

Just now, Vaampire said:

Esari april fool prank ledhu gaani googlers andariki indirect warning ichindi. Dont feel entitled ani.. konni cafeteria’s close chesthunnaru, snacks reduce, busses reduce, laptop refreshers reduce. Cost cutting to next level

Yes , I saw news .... Laptop refresh enni days ki chesthadu Google lo? 

14 hours ago, ramudu said:

In my present contract which I am doing since an year, I was asked by someone to check 'my email'. Thats the time when I realized that I have workplace email at all.. ([email protected])...  Most of the work and communication is done by SLACK 99.99% of the times.

I think Personalized email is a still a big thing..but Corporate email days are gone..

2 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

In my present contract which I am doing since an year, I was asked by someone to check 'my email'. Thats the time when I realized that I have workplace email at all.. ([email protected])...  Most of the work and communication is done by SLACK 99.99% of the times.

I think Personalized email is a still a big thing..but Corporate email days are gone..

Nice 

29 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

emo kaka, maa company lo emails bagane vadatham. Yeah half the communication is through Teams, but client communication antha through email

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, ramudu said:

Yes , I saw news .... Laptop refresh enni days ki chesthadu Google lo? 

2 years undedhi. Ippudu em change chesaro teliyadhu. Also they are promoting chromebook.. mac ni ivvakapovachu inka.

35 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

Corporate emails will never go away. Contracters ki pedhaga diff telvakapovachu. Fte’s ki corporate email is must. Big launches ni etla announce chestharu? Director/vp ni cc chesi email pamputham memu aithey. So & so feature launch chesamu ani. This is just an example

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

2 years undedhi. Ippudu em change chesaro teliyadhu. Also they are promoting chromebook.. mac ni ivvakapovachu inka.

Assalu Chromebook developers ki kadhu kadha? 

• Confused 1

58 minutes ago, ramudu said:

Assalu Chromebook developers ki kadhu kadha? 

Google lo development ki linux desktops or virtual machines vaadutharu. Laptop just ssh & remote desktop and other non dev work

• Thanks 1