Raga thing, my bets karantaka cong win

gutlogummadi

Inka BBC news ee cheppali.....!! English lo chaladannatu ee dradranni telugu lo kuda import chesukunnara?! India & Indians r not looking for white validation that too from a former colonial ruler & present day debilitated vassal state of the US. Anything & everything written & said by the BBC is deeply rooted with xenophobia, white supremacist, Indo-phobic ideology. 

Irrespective of RaGa’s jail thing, I think Congress is expected to win simple majority. Even if they fall short of majority, JDS will however support the Congress. 

3 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Irrespective of RaGa’s jail thing, I think Congress is expected to win simple majority. Even if they fall short of majority, JDS will however support the Congress. 

Congi win aithe adi RaGa account loki veyyali ani

5 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

If pushpams speak Hindi in Karnataka advantage congress 

Baboru Congress tharupuna Rally chesthey chaalu - Landslide victory anta 😃😃

Actually i want congi to win KA and give full credit to raGa and all regional parties form alliance with congi for 2024 elections.

21 hours ago, Vaampire said:

Actually i want congi to win KA and give full credit to raGa and all regional parties form alliance with congi for 2024 elections.

and then everyone will loose thus making BJP single largest winning party as always.

May be BJP high command kavalane big picture kosam RaGa ni baaga hype istharemo....andaru RaGa trap lo padipovalani....end of the day, RaGa is RaGa and nothing will change.