Gujju got offended when asked to come inline

chammakchandra

How do u handle desis not following lines in US?  Ppl seems to take it personal when we ask them to stand in line.. it happened to me recently and person who happens to be desi lady said something in their language to their kid saying Motu key bad chelna! She thought I wouldn’t understand gujarathi but gujarathi has mix of Hindi which we can easily understand! How will u respond to her back in this situation!

12 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

30 days lo gujarathi book konukoni nervhukotame 

Not related to topic.. naku ardam ayyendi ani already Cheppa

7 minutes ago, Kakynada said:

ignore, train your mind for peace. 

There are millions of people in this world who don't do things in the right way, you can't change them, and you don't want to react to them for your own peace of mind. :)

I do that most of the time but she is tried  to cut thru line for which I waited in line for almost 40mins!

1 minute ago, chammakchandra said:

I do that most of the time but she is tried  to cut thru line for which I waited in line for almost 40mins!

Recent ga store lo chinna restaurant vundi..akkada gujju lady prepares food..vere gujju lady vachi mata kalipi order cheyalani chusindi I was standing line and didn't say anything..na venakala vere lady gattiga ichindi a gujju lady ki..Ventane musukuni line vachindi and saying oh I didn't k ow there is a line anta..😂😂😂

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, chammakchandra said:

How do u handle desis not following lines in US?  Ppl seems to take it personal when we ask them to stand in line.. it happened to me recently and person who happens to be desi lady said something in their language to their kid saying Motu key bad chelna! She thought I wouldn’t understand gujarathi but gujarathi has mix of Hindi which we can easily understand! How will u respond to her back in this situation!

Mota in Gujarati ante Bada in Hindi or elder is English…They meant say go after you…

• Upvote 2

Texas lo mana telugu uncle.. Phone lo order ichi line skip chesi pick chesukodaniki velladu.. Antha varaki OK, pick chesukuntu inko rendu moodu order chesadu.. Akkada only limited pulav's untay(Prasunas Kitchen) manodu last dhi order chesi mingadu.. vaadi kanna mundhu line lo nenu waiting..Order chesadu ani choosi.. line skip chesthunnara ani adiga.. vachi  line lo ninchunnadu and line lo unna verey telugu pilla bacha gadu talking, enduku phone order iythey velli teesukovochu kada.. manola cuttings anukuntu.. Venakki thirigi pilla Poo matter adhi kadhu ani mingudham anukunna.. but ok le ani one onion samosa order chesa 1$ dhi pulav iyipoyindhi ani.. velli verey restaurant lo order chesukunna inko 45 mins bokka.. but got introduced to another good restaurant. 

• Haha 1

Nenu face chesina two indicents recently

1. patel brothers: north aavida ,,,gujju emo…bendi thisukuntundhu….pakkana idharitho matladuthu..30secs ki okati thisukuntundhi bendi…thanu hand naaku addu ga vundhi veg meedha thanu hand adduga petti matladuthu…wait chesa wait chesa…chivariki …bayatiki velli matladukond me hand adduga vundhi annaaa…dhaniki aavidemo….what r u talking..who r u to tell me…oka indian inko indian tho ilaa cheppochaa antundhi…osey nuvvu thisukovu..nannu thisukovu ani annaa…..

2. yesterday…na frend daughter ni music class numdinpick chesukotamiki vellaaaa…music class ayipothe teacher door open chesthadhi ani bayata nenu waiting..idharu telugu auntues vachi…okaru door bell kottabothe…class is still going on annaa..vere aunty emo..thats ok press the bell annadhi..2nd aunty kottesindhi bell…..evaro kid vachi door opened and sent everyone out……money katti nerpinchataniki pampi…wait cheyakunda ..aaa aathram entooo e parents ki..antha kaadiki class ki pampatam deniki

51 minutes ago, chammakchandra said:

nuvu telugu lo tittu kaka

1 hour ago, chammakchandra said:

if you feel your time is wasting, tell them in a subtle way, in your case i feel you were offended for the word motu? if thats the case you need to ignore such people and their comments bro, 

1 hour ago, BattalaSathi said:

mana lo mana maata...nee weight entha anna...

I am not more as well.. my bmi is 29.1.. do the math bayya 

37 minutes ago, Kakynada said:

if you feel your time is wasting, tell them in a subtle way, in your case i feel you were offended for the word motu? if thats the case you need to ignore such people and their comments bro, 

Yes I was offended and I was shy to confront bcuz she is lady and if I say something bad then it will back fire on me 😞