triple riding allowed now in hyderabad

halwa_fan

• halwa_fan changed the title to triple riding allowed now in hyderabad

Naku same feeling unde.. ganesh mandapaniki lanchalu night 10 ki anni bandh cheyadam too much asala.. if its a rule should be implemented everywhere.. e shitty appeasement valla BJP ala raise itundi

anna for them  the festivities begin in night..

how can u expect them to go shop and eat around when they are fasting, and not supposed to eat in day time..

anduke food and shooping is allowed during nights....

e Bandi ganiki first lepyeandi ra babu BJP state president nunchi... I prefer Arvind or Raghunandan...

vedini matram retire chesi dobbali

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Spartan said:

how can u expect them to go shop and eat around when they are fasting, and not supposed to eat in day time..

e Bandi ganiki first lepyeandi ra babu BJP state president nunchi... I prefer Arvind or Raghunandan...

So are they closing at day time ? Because it's fasting time no ?

Just now, anna_gari_maata said:

So are they closing at day time ? Because it's fasting time no ?

other people do come for shopping. they cannot shutdown the business right, they run at low capacity in day time during the month..

but majority of sale happen only during night..

3 minutes ago, Spartan said:

other people do come for shopping. they cannot shutdown the business right, they run at low capacity in day time during the month..

but majority of sale happen only during night..

People are made to work all the time, that's what he is saying. If you are hiring extra capacity etc that would be fine.

I don't think anyone shops after midnight even in Ramadan days, they have to wake up at 5. What kind of faltu celebration is this ?

3 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

People are made to work all the time, that's what he is saying. If you are hiring extra capacity etc that would be fine.

I don't think anyone shops after midnight even in Ramadan days, they have to wake up at 5. What kind of faltu celebration is this ?

you are wrong anna.... being from old city..

I am seeing it since ages...shopping begins after 7PM if ramzan is during summer

and after 5 if ramzan is during winters.

5AM ki levadam kaadu..they have to eat only during non-sunlight hours... anduke late night ..early morning varaku open untai food places during the month

17 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Ee month ani kaadu …general ga ne aa area lo no one gives a damn….bjp ochina peddagaa em cheyyaledu

• Upvote 1

Too much ra Bandi…Dasara roju triple riding allow cheyala ? Dasara Ki 10 days shops anni 24/7 open chesi pettala ? 

Deeni valla hindutva mida respect perugutada ?

3 hours ago, halwa_fan said:

If this is true, not acceptable.. they are putting ppls life at risk and also trying to appease one particular minority 

1 hour ago, chammakchandra said:

If this is true, not acceptable.. they are putting ppls life at risk and also trying to appease one particular minority 

Dintlo appeasement emundhi.. this is there from ages, kothaga KCR and TS government cheysindhi emundhi.. he is correct about shops but I don’t think so about triple ridding. There might be couple cases for triple ridging but police vallu morning nunchi fasting cheysi, prayers kosamo or food kosamo veylthunaru ani vadileystharu..

triple riding cheysi accident ayedhi vallakae kadha, veediki enduku concern..? Dasara kanisam naluguriki bojanam pedthada Karimnagar lo e Bandi..?

3 hours ago, Spartan said:

You expecting common sense from bandi