Coffee Cup Test during interview

major

Once they have the interview, the CEO observes the behavior of the candidate. At the end of the interview, he looks to see if the candidate wants to take the empty coffee cup back to the kitchen. According to the CEO, the simple test is not about skills or knowledge. Rather, it is about attitude.

In this test, the boss observes the behavior of the job candidate and how he or she would treat the receptionist or administrative assistant.
Candidates who are dismissive or rude to employees lower on the totem pole are automatically rejected.
The lesson here is to be nice to everyone in the building from the receptionist to the hiring manager.

• Upvote 1

Steve Jobs’ ‘beer test’ for Apple employees?

Every time the founder of Apple considered hiring someone or not, he always asked himself the same thing: “Would I have a beer with this person? Would I talk to him or her in a relaxed way while taking a walk?” And not only did he think it, but he did it. Jobs would meet the candidates to walk around and have a drink together, drop the formalities and chat in that relaxed style with them

“When I decide to hire or not, I always ask myself if I would have a beer with this person and if I like their company“, he explained. Although we do tests and checks prior to hiring, the most important thing is to get people out of the interview

50 minutes ago, major said:

Steve Jobs’ ‘beer test’ for Apple employees?

Every time the founder of Apple considered hiring someone or not, he always asked himself the same thing: “Would I have a beer with this person? Would I talk to him or her in a relaxed way while taking a walk?” And not only did he think it, but he did it. Jobs would meet the candidates to walk around and have a drink together, drop the formalities and chat in that relaxed style with them

“When I decide to hire or not, I always ask myself if I would have a beer with this person and if I like their company“, he explained. Although we do tests and checks prior to hiring, the most important thing is to get people out of the interview

Ante teetotalers ki jobs ichevadu kaada bro ?

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, major said:

Once they have the interview, the CEO observes the behavior of the candidate. At the end of the interview, he looks to see if the candidate wants to take the empty coffee cup back to the kitchen. According to the CEO, the simple test is not about skills or knowledge. Rather, it is about attitude.

In this test, the boss observes the behavior of the job candidate and how he or she would treat the receptionist or administrative assistant.
Candidates who are dismissive or rude to employees lower on the totem pole are automatically rejected.
The lesson here is to be nice to everyone in the building from the receptionist to the hiring manager.

peekadu ley. evadu kuda interview ki vochi watchman,receptionist ni rude ga vundadu.asalu kitchen ekkada vundo vadiki etla telsu.coffe ni peper cup istaru trash lo evadi cup vadu padestadu

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Gorantlamdhav said:

peekadu ley. evadu kuda interview ki vochi watchman,receptionist ni rude ga vundadu.asalu kitchen ekkada vundo vadiki etla telsu.coffe ni peper cup istaru trash lo evadi cup vadu padestadu

idhi eppudo Steve jobs start chesadu anta..

ii madhya UK, Aus lo malli trending aiythandhi, in-person interviews ki cafetaria or outside Bars/ Restaurents ki theskelli chesthunnaru anta.

ii dharidram US ki vachesthadhi emo @3$%

https://www.news18.com/buzz/boss-uses-coffee-cup-test-in-interview-and-you-must-pass-it-to-be-hired-6865297.html

https://au.finance.yahoo.com/news/would-you-pass-this-interview-coffee-cup-test-234609055.html

11 minutes ago, major said:

idhi eppudo Steve jobs start chesadu anta..

ii madhya UK, Aus lo malli trending aiythandhi, in-person interviews ki cafetaria or outside Bars/ Restaurents ki theskelli chesthunnaru anta.

ii dharidram US ki vachesthadhi emo @3$%

https://www.news18.com/buzz/boss-uses-coffee-cup-test-in-interview-and-you-must-pass-it-to-be-hired-6865297.html

https://au.finance.yahoo.com/news/would-you-pass-this-interview-coffee-cup-test-234609055.html

Kakruti tcs infy vallu water kuda iyyaru