Top 20 and bottom 20..of S&P500 in Q1...

dasari4kntr

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

naa paintings may be ugly…but atleast i am not sitting like a rock and being keyboard warrior and most impin not judging people…

i am happy with that…

you are in a db that is full of disgusting bigots. If you don't judge these bigots, then you are simply excusing their behaviour.

I judge them because I'm a decent person with an ethical system, unilke you, who thinks people are nice because they are okay with the crap you post.

there are amazing sketch artists in this db. and painters. I have seen their work personally. I don't see them flaunting it.

show your crap to your friends before you show it on the internet asshole.

3 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

comment chese vallaki siggunlenappudu…chadavadaaniki siggunenduku…

comment chese vallaki vundali aa siggu…

nice cover drive. so nannu ignore cheyyalevu ani cheppu.

you are obsessed with me.

I'm only mocking you, just like I like I mock others. You are no special. Only you are not bigoted like others here.

doesn't still make you a decent person. You could've simply answered my question and agreed that your stance is in fact cruel to animals. that would've been the end of it.

insread you started making posts against me. and you expect me to be nice to you.. lol.

ethical person ani self ga cheppukune valla ethics...last time...chat gpt thread lo choosam

i am not active on other social media...some people @ramudu knows me in other social media..i rarely post there..

its my wish where i post...

my friends took my paintings...thats fine...

i take criticism on my work...even you saying ugly comment...but i dont take comment on my character...

8 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

naa paintings may be ugly…but atleast i am not sitting like a rock and being keyboard warrior and most important  i am not judging people…

i am happy with that…

you are obsessed with me.

just 1 post, you started asking about veganism.

I must be living in your mind rent free.

and all I had to do was ask one uncomfortable question that pricked your bubble.

may be you should grow a thicker skin. and learn how to talk.

i can smell all judimental people...

obsession...lol...i have lot many things in my life...paintings, photogrpahy, books, cooking, gardening..etc

if you think i am obsessed with you..may thats your obsession...

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

ethical person ani self ga cheppukune valla ethics...last time...chat gpt thread lo choosam

i am not active on other social media...some people @ramudu knows me in other social media..i rarely post there..

its my wish where i post...

my friends took my paintings...thats fine...

i take criticism on my work...even you saying ugly comment...but i dont take comment on my character...

chat gpt lo em choosaav? don't just blabber bs.

you have to take comment on your character asshole. You were unable to answer a simple question, and created such a huge drama over it. what does it say about your character?

I'm sure you remember the drama, since you are probably thinking about 24/7..

you are a coward who refused to answer a simple question, after promising to if I agreed that I'm a hypocrite vegan, which I did. Nuvvu ye mokham pettukoni nee character gurinchi discussing? lmao.

neeku siggey ledhu.. you just admit that you were wrong, and apologize to me for mischaracterizing me first. haha..

i can smell all judimental people...

obsession...lol...i have lot many things in my life...paintings, photogrpahy, books, cooking, gardening..etc

if you think i am obsessed with you..may thats your obsession...

yeah, asking me about veganism after 1 post is what? don't fool yourself.

you are either obsessed about me or scared.

that's why you are still responding to me, after claiming that you ignored me.

I only care about your answer to my original question. I have nothing to do with you or your stupid posts in this db. you are a coward to not answer it, and still have the indecency to call me names.

look into a mirror on who is judgemental ra.

most ethical behaviour ani cheppukune valla asalu behaviour...

they are pithy observations. I hate mediocre observations.. plus you didn't answer my original question and called me names. I'll keep trying to get under your skin until you answer my question.

so just answer it.

3 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

see this interesting chart…

sector wise…

FsyMOAEXsAEoOcg?format=jpg&name=medium

Not suprising. The stuff that did the worst last year doesn't have much further to fall in general unless the companies go bankrupt which is happening to some

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

so are you going to agree ...you are hypocrite vegan?

if yes...post a  thread and confitm it..i will answer your question...

I already agreed that I'm a hypocrite vegan ... whatever that means.

answering your question to put yourself in a good light is not an answer, btw.. if your answer is not logical, you have to admit that veganism is the most moral position, and your whatever culture is just animal cruelty.

again no one asks you to stop eating meat. Just don't mock vegans, when you are the one who's cruel to animals. that's it.

rest of the sh1t you post.. You are probably the least bigoted person in this db, I can excuse your dumbfcukery and leave you alone.

i dont scare to anyone..i only scare about my time...

after all this is a db...why should any one scared to anyone...

if i engage in any useless discussion with irrational person..that will waste my time...

again..i scare about my time...not to any one...