Top 20 and bottom 20..of S&P500 in Q1...

dasari4kntr

4 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

so are you going to agree ...you are hypocrite vegan?

if yes...post a  thread and confitm it..i will answer your question...

post a thread? wtf.. asshole. I didn't post a thread mocking you.. so why should I post a thread admitting I'm a hypocrite.. I'm only admitting because I want you to answer my question. Your definition of 'hypocrisy' probably is something dumb like using animal fat in batteries that no one is using now.

just answer it here.

why are you so scared of me?

4 hours ago, Anta Assamey said:

NVDA was a crazy run ... 5gavml.gif

3 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

overpriced…now.. 

My biggest loss this year, in SOXS. That's okay, SOXS was my best bet last year. 

4 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

i dont scare to anyone..i only scare about my time...

after all this is a db...why should any one scared to anyone...

if i engage in any useless discussion with irrational person..that will waste my time...

again..i scare about my time...not to any one...

first of all...i forgot your question....post your question again...

dont expect immediate answer...

telugu lo type chese time ledu...naaku english anta goppa gaa raadu...

after i post..dont bother me...or my time...with all discussion...

okka answer tho...nee problem potundi anukunte..i will answer that freaking question...

4 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

My biggest loss this year, in SOXS. That's okay, SOXS was my best bet last year. 

ekkada pattavu...ee ticker..?

3 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

i dont scare to anyone..i only scare about my time...

after all this is a db...why should any one scared to anyone...

if i engage in any useless discussion with irrational person..that will waste my time...

again..i scare about my time...not to any one...

if you are not scared... then carry on put me on ignore and don't give me all your stupid gyaan..

I'll keep poking you whenever I have the time until you answer my original question.

I think you are 3rd rate weasel, who is not even honest enough to admit when he's wrong.

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

first of all...i forgot your question....post your question again...

dont expect immediate answer...

telugu lo type chese time ledu...naaku english anta goppa gaa raadu...

after i post..dont bother me...or my time...with all discussion...

okka answer tho...nee problem potundi anukunte..i will answer that freaking question...

telugu lo type cheyyaku. english alphabets tho telugu lo type chey.. Have some mercy on people like me who struggles to read telugu script.

my question was about your claim that permaculture is the best way to eat meat. I asked how is it moral to kill animals that you raise for meat?

explain how it is moral to me... and I will follow it up with how it is not moral.. until you convince me that it is moral... I'm an extremely open minded person who will change my mind if I'm wrong, so try.

and if you can't prove morality of killing animals for meat, then you admit that veganism is tne most moral position. that's it.

I'll forever put you on ignore. In fact I'll leave this db, since I don't really give a fcuk about people here.

who the hell gave you gyann...did i call you personally..hey listen this lecture...i am saying to you...

what is this post..and what you are discussing....

my posts are boring...so why dont you ignore me...than preaching to me...

i am responding to you...because this is the thread i started...if you start your thread ..i wont even enter...

i dont what is your so called self proclaimed ethical behaviour...but all it is appearing as bothering someone...who minds his own business... 

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

who the hell gave you gyann...did i call you personally..hey listen this lecture...i am saying to you...

what is this post..and what you are discussing....

i am responding to you...because this is the thread i started...if you start your thread ..i wont even enter...

i dont what is your so called self proclaimed ethical behaviour...but all it is appearing as bothering someone...who minds his own business... 

I answered your question fcukface. My original comment in this thread was on topic.

It was you who sidetracked the topic. not me.

my ethical behaviour is in keeping in line with the topic in hand. Yours on the other hand, is about whining about being attacked. whether on this topic or some other topic.

you should stick to talking to 8yr olds who will worship you. It'll save you a lot of mental agony.

7 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

ekkada pattavu...ee ticker..?

Pattedi emundi, last year SOXS was very profitable in my portfolio (3x shorting semiconductors). Made the most in 2022 using SOXS, SQQQ and puts over each drop last year. It's hard being a bear in 2023. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

I want to mock you, because you mocked me unfairly. simple. entha manchi ga adigano choosko original question.. daaniki nee arrogant fcuking response mocking me ni emantaavo nuvvey adukko. maryadha ga adigithey neeku artham kaavatla kadha.. edho pedda pudingi ani anukuntunnav nuvvu. lmao.

plus people in this db seem to take you seriously.. so its extra incentive for me to try to humiliate you.

all you had to do was answer my question, and I would've disappeared.

that's my ethical system. be a decent person and answer my question. I'm pretty sure you'll admit that you are wrong, because you are wrong, and we can all stop wasting each other's precious time.

16 minutes ago, onyx said:

telugu lo type cheyyaku. english alphabets tho telugu lo type chey.. Have some mercy on people like me who struggles to read telugu script.

my question was about your claim that permaculture is the best way to eat meat. I asked how is it moral to kill animals that you raise for meat?

explain how it is moral to me... and I will follow it up with how it is not moral.. until you convince me that it is moral... I'm an extremely open minded person who will change my mind if I'm wrong, so try.

and if you can't prove morality of killing animals for meat, then you admit that veganism is tne most moral position. that's it.

I'll forever put you on ignore. In fact I'll leave this db, since I don't really give a fcuk about people here.

live stock....

if your raising animals only for food...you dont give pet names...

if you are giving pet names..thats not morally correct to kill and eat...

permaculture resembles..old village style...

take example of indian old villages or US amish people...

they grew thier own food...either it is veggies or meat...

you need to raise some pets like chicken..not as pet...but for food and environment...

permaculture is eco design system...there is no standard definition...it doesn't fit few lines...

just watch few videos...about it...its widely popular now a days...across the globe...there are tons of videos...

food forest, permaculture living..etc

do your research...simple..dont bother i said permaculture...so i have to teach everything from A to Z in permaculture...

i even posted couple of threads on permaculture...

again..you might ask..are you doing permaculture...? no i am not doing now...my life goal it is...if i am doing it...i raise few chickens just for food...not to pet...if i pet them...i wont eat....

this is my last reply to you...

i would have articulate this much better way in telugu...but you wanted this way...

so PLEASE DONT BOTHER ME...AND MY BORING POSTS...

I just bet $10 with a friend that you won't actually answer my question. I think I'm gonna win it anyway.

I know that you are a coward to accept that you are wrong, when you are wrong.

marchipoya...nuvvedo..apptalo...** india...ante...nenu..ninnu appreciate chesa anta..

inko item gaadu adi pattukuni...ee db lo nannu judge chestunnadu...lol...

i dont even remember that...

neeku aa post edo teliste lift cheyyi...

full item gaalu tagultaaru naaku...

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

live stock....

if your raising animals only for food...you dont give pet names...

if you are giving pet names..thats not morally correct to kill and eat...

permaculture resembles..old village style...

take example of indian old villages or US amish people...

they grew thier own food...either it is veggies or meat...

you need to raise some pets like chicken..not as pet...but for food and environment...

permaculture is eco design system...there is no standard definition...it doesn't fit few lines...

just watch few videos...about it...its widely popular now a days...across the globe...there are tons of videos...

food forest, permaculture living..etc

do your research...simple..dont bother i said permaculture...so i have to teach everything from A to Z in permaculture...

i even posted couple of threads on permaculture...

again..you might ask..are you doing permaculture...? no i am not doing now...my life goal it is...if i am doing it...i raise few chickens just for food...not to pet...if i pet them...i wont eat....

this is my last reply to you...

i would have articulate this much better way in telugu...but you wanted this way...

so PLEASE DONT BOTHER ME...ANY MY BORING POSTS...

last reply? wtf? do you call this a reply or a sermon? dude, you have a very high opinion of yourself and not enough humility.

you didn't even attempt to answer my question.

you simply made the claim that naming a pet and then killing is wrong, while raising them for food is okay.

but that is my question.. Does the animal you kill not feel pain because you didn't name it?

lets say your argument is that it is less cruel than raising animals on factory farms, which I agree..

but there is an even less cruel way to treat animals. Don't eat them. simple.

do you agree or not, that it is less cruel than your permaculture?

It doesn't matter if villages followed it.. we are not living in villages, nor are villagers are perfectly moral beings.

It doesn't matter if you are doing permaculture or not.. my claim was - permaculture itself is cruel. and you are simply agreeing with me.

so time to end the conversation.. Just admit that veganism is the morally superior position and I'll leave.

I'm not asking you to give up meat. That's up to your own ethics. I'm asking you to do the decent thing of not mocking vegans, when your ethical system is cruel compared to theirs.