Top 20 and bottom 20..of S&P500 in Q1...

dasari4kntr

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

marchipoya...nuvvedo..apptalo...** india...ante...nenu..ninnu appreciate chesa anta..

inko item gaadu adi pattukuni...ee db lo nannu judge chestunnadu...lol...

i dont even remember that...

neeku aa post edo teliste lift cheyyi...

full item gaalu tagultaaru naaku...

db lo post chesedhi nuvvu.. db lo friensd undedhi neeku.. naaku sambandham ledhu.

meeru meeru friends chooskondi. naaku sambandham ledhu asalu.

3 minutes ago, onyx said:

but that is my question.. Does the animal you kill not feel pain because you didn't name it?

if you eat leaf...or cut a tree..

what do you think they live or die...?

i am keep wasting my time...

..sorry mark twain...i forgot your quote all the time...i need to write your quote daily...10 time imposition..after i wake up from bed..

quote-don-t-wrestle-with-pigs-you-both-g

55 minutes ago, onyx said:

nice cover drive. so nannu ignore cheyyalevu ani cheppu.

you are obsessed with me.

I'm only mocking you, just like I like I mock others. You are no special. Only you are not bigoted like others here.

doesn't still make you a decent person. You could've simply answered my question and agreed that your stance is in fact cruel to animals. that would've been the end of it.

insread you started making posts against me. and you expect me to be nice to you.. lol.

Hi Raven. I am also Chennai chepala batch like you. Come hug me .

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

if you eat leaf...or cut a tree..

what do you think they live or die...?

..sorry mark twain...i forgot your quote all the time...i need to write your quote daily...10 time imposition..after i wake up from bed..

quote-don-t-wrestle-with-pigs-you-both-g

This is the arrogance I'm talking about. lmao. you never learn I guess.

you think saying cutting a leaf and killing an animal is the same thing.

so are you okay with r@ping animals you raise for food than? since if you are okay with killing, why not have some fun in the meanwhile?

lmao. Looks like I won the $10 bet since you didn't actually respond to my question. like always.

I'll ask again. Don't worry.

5 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

yeah but this is much better spent time than drawing those ugly stuff you post here. atleast you have an opportunity to learn how much of a dumbfcuk you are, and how you can do better.. if you listen.

@dasari4kntr does your meat taste better if the animal you eat suffered sexual violence? lmao.

you should try that in your permaculture experiment.

you are not naming them no? so anything you do to them is fair game right? lmao.

our village idiot @dasari4kntr reads a book (no, he's too dumb to read a whole book)... reads an article - or a summary on some topic and assumes an all knowing pose from reading that, and starts making overarching claims about everything that he thinks can fit into that framework.

when called out on his claims, he can simply accuse people of being pigs or whatever and go on acting like he's the fountainhead of wisdom.

what a moron.

I'll be back after a couple months and see if you can actually argue your case. arrogant dumbfcuk

if I have to extrapolate your silly standard on killing of animals to humans..

lets raise unnamed orphan children on farms, who we can eat because we didn't name them, and hence we don't form any connection with them.

or if I can drag this further..

if I can take you and your kid, and branwash him to forget his name and relatinship with you, and brainwash you to forget that you ever had a kid,  it'd be okay to kill your kid for food? lmao.

now go and cry. because I'm using your own reasoning on how its okay to kill as long as we don't name them.

why not just admit that you love meat and be done with it, asshole. Why go through all these hoops to pretend like you are a moral guy, when you are inconsistent in your moral standards. Killing animals for food is immoral according to your own standard.

otherwise you'd simply be eating rotisserie chicken off the shelf, and not worry about permaculture.

you are just too dumb to see your own arguments.

@3$%

previously just ignored only mentions....this time i really ignored all posts, mentions and messages...

but seeing this..more satisfying....ippudu artham avutundi..obsession evrido...

naa art ni hate chestoone...naaku fans ayyarante..aa kick ee varabba...

oP4CrBf.png

16 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

@3$%

previously just ignored only mentions....this time i really ignored all posts, mentions and messages...

but seeing this..more satisfying....ippudu artham avutundi..obsession evrido...

naa art ni hate chestoone...naaku fans ayyarante..aa kick ee varabba...

oP4CrBf.png

just admit you want to do permaculture coz you love to r@pe animals that you can own.

why hide behind your ugly art? :giggle: