The joke called india

Telugodura456

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

slave in AP diverted telugu funds to sanskrit 

no point in blamin them

jaggad lanti slaves vuntey emaina chestharu

• Confused 1

May be Hindi ni Sanskrit lo vesi it must be 640 Cr... Because I do not see Hindi among the languages that were mentioned...Am I wrong in thinking that.. 5gavml.gif

10 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

May be Hindi ni Sanskrit lo vesi it must be 640 Cr... Because I do not see Hindi among the languages that were mentioned...Am I wrong in thinking that.. 5gavml.gif

Hindi has entirely its own budget. this is budget for classical languages.

11 minutes ago, no01 said:

Tamil, telugu, Odiya etc etc are already popular languages and ah ah regions lo ppl use that since ages so why to spend more when it is already used by cr's of ppl....sanskrit ala kaadu....these leftover 15,000 ppl are the last hope...coming yrs lo 5,000 ki padipothundi and eventually it will be gone completely. To save the language they need to spend money kada.

I'm not supporting 650cr or whatever money spend on other languages....but sanskrit needs more effort than other regional languages. 

Why u need effort.....

It's like you are keeping effort on coal engines instead of investing on EV...

Sanskrit don't give u any advantage or provide any economy uplifting....

Instead spend 650 crs on schools infra or hospitals or sports which give u more revenue and brand to the country and rejuvenate life's of youth.

Sankranti hardly needs 20cr even with your own logic 

23 minutes ago, no01 said:

Tamil, telugu, Odiya etc etc are already popular languages and ah ah regions lo ppl use that since ages so why to spend more when it is already used by cr's of ppl....sanskrit ala kaadu....these leftover 15,000 ppl are the last hope...coming yrs lo 5,000 ki padipothundi and eventually it will be gone completely. To save the language they need to spend money kada.

I'm not supporting 650cr or whatever money spend on other languages....but sanskrit needs more effort than other regional languages. 

Lite mari 640 cr antee too much not required 

33 minutes ago, maverick19 said:

sanskrit can be made national language without much objections right except from tamil nadu. 

evvadu adigaadu cheyamani...bhakts tappa.

This is all about conserving our heritage.. not everything is about money or getting a job…  I have seen so many people learning Sanskrit in India out of passion.. it is a forgotten language and people are trying to preserve it.. 

US la undevallu pillalni Manabadi Telugu classes ki panpisthunnaru.. learning Telugu is not going to get them jobs.. but still we are teaching them as part of our heritage.. 

PS: I am not able to see OP’s first post. 🙂

• Upvote 2

Respective state governments have budget allocation for their respective language and culture. it's no surprise if Union Govt does not make no or little allocation for Classical languages as they already have funding from the state governments whereas Sanskrit, no one contributes to protect the heritage of the ancient language. 

Most manuscripts are in Sanskrit and this language is now barely spoken, alantapudu itlanti languages ke kada ekuva fund ichi protect chesukovalsindi...anthe kani deeniki kuda edupu ae na ?

Sanksrit ki 640 crs ichinare anuko, dani valla Telugu ki vachina nastam emundi ra ayya ? pachi edupu thapa..

• Upvote 2