Ramoji Rao ni arrest chesthara or its all show off

Mancode

17 minutes ago, Mancode said:

I think pk is playing smart here ...he has good relationship with ramoji....he attended almost all etv big events....

.tdp can't come out officially to support ramoji ,so they will be known as direct beneficiary of his favourable news etc etc....

Pk is projecting himself once baboru is out of politics....he is the one can take care of....one influential casettte business interests......and he needs their support....

But pilla sainks is too dumb too understand all this....and giving out knee jerk reactions 

Pk nijanga antha smart aa bro? 

Ramoji wont be arrested. Worst case lo shailaja arrest avochu. Adhi kooda remote scenario. Dramoji entha penta chesina padhathi gaa chesadu. Jail ki velladam kastam. But ee age lo tension aithey thisukovali

15 hours ago, Mancode said:

Ramoji ki lift ichinolladarni....vadukoni vadilesadu except his casettee CM baboru...now its payback time of karma....

I hope they don't...adhe ganaka jarigithe they will turn that into sympathy factor for TDP...jaggadiki bokka..I don't think he's that stupid..let's see...

• Haha 1