Kids passport renewal

JANASENA

My kids passport is due for renewal on Nov 2023. My travel to India is in July 2023 ( So the validity on the passport is less than 6 months)

My question I'm renewing his passport but can I book flight ticket with the old passport number and while returning can I carry both passports? Idi enduku ante renewal ki apply chesthey it will take lot of time like 7-10 weeks so meanwhile tickets rates increase avakunda book cheyyacha ani asking. Thank you all in advance. 

51 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

My kids passport is due for renewal on Nov 2023. My travel to India is in July 2023 ( So the validity on the passport is less than 6 months)

My question I'm renewing his passport but can I book flight ticket with the old passport number and while returning can I carry both passports? Idi enduku ante renewal ki apply chesthey it will take lot of time like 7-10 weeks so meanwhile tickets rates increase avakunda book cheyyacha ani asking. Thank you all in advance. 

Ippudu book cheyyi, later update number update cheyyi

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JANASENA said:

Book now if not call workless barber @csrcsr

44 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Ticket book chesinaka usually you have time until online check-in to upload the details like passport number etc right ?

Teleedu baa anduke asking. Ok will book the ticket and will update the number later. Thank you. 

28 minutes ago, kiran1012 said:

Ippudu book cheyyi, later update number update cheyyi

Ekkada update cheyyali bro website lo na or call chesa? 

21 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

Usually after you book, use the confirmation number or PNR on the airline website ‘Manage my Booking’ link..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Usually after you book, use the confirmation number or PNR on the airline website ‘Manage my Booking’ link..

Thanks baa. 

15 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Finally India potunav after so many years…excited ? 

Excited to meet my parents and few friends. Siblings are naam ke vaste

17 hours ago, JANASENA said:

book with current passport and carry while travelling..nothing to worry. As db experts said, online check-in time ki you can enter new passport number.

• Like 1

Just now, no01 said:

book with current passport and carry while travelling..nothing to worry. As db experts said, online check-in time ki you can enter new passport number.

Thank you baa

17 hours ago, JANASENA said:

16 hours ago, JANASENA said:

Life la First time ticket book chesnava ?

7 hours ago, JANASENA said:

Excited to meet my parents and few friends. Siblings are naam ke vaste

Enni endlaku potunnav? siblings ni atla anaku , take some nice gift vallaku.nee sontha valle kada