Tesla

rokalibanda

14 minutes ago, rokalibanda said:

Model y long range meda tax credit offer unda inka

basic 54990 undi ma bro tisukundam ani chusthunadu

info telusthe chepandi.

TIA

which state it is?

availability of the vehicle in your area?

50 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

If you take delivery before April 18th, 100% undi. 

delivery may lo istha antunadu anta bro ipudu order chesthe

37 minutes ago, Charger said:

which state it is?

availability of the vehicle in your area?

iowa lo untadu ma brother

may lo istha ani chepadu anta vehicle

6 minutes ago, rokalibanda said:

delivery may lo istha antunadu anta bro ipudu order chesthe

Should still be fine. 

Tesla has stated that the rear-wheel-drive Model 3 will have its credit “reduced” but that other models will retain the full credit.

Issue only with Model 3 Rear Wheel drive.

23 hours ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Should still be fine. 

Tesla has stated that the rear-wheel-drive Model 3 will have its credit “reduced” but that other models will retain the full credit.

Issue only with Model 3 Rear Wheel drive.

thanks bro

7 seater 60k daka undi worth ha bro any idea

4 hours ago, rokalibanda said:

thanks bro

We took ours total 69 k , Long Range AWD , 2K for wheels , 4 k for 7 seats ,  advanced auto pilot ok 6 k I think with 99 dollars per month FSD 

With taxes 73k on road , we don’t qualify for tax credit , we only bought it just because we could get the car fast enough compared to others and no issues with bargaining or over MSRP 

Pros : Electric , no need for gas and can charge at home, stop the car and walk away and sentry mode and dash cam 

Cons : 1 . Dabba car 2. Seats suck back pain if you drive more than 200 miles. 
Also this is only 4 seater can’t use it for 7 and may be squeeze 5 adults. 
Door won’t latch properly , technician saw and said he deals with that problem 3 to 4 times a day. 
Auto pilot is decent but doesn’t understand to slowdown on ramps and I am concerned it might overshoot , I have to lower the speed manually. I don’t think 15 k for FSD is worth with not much use currently. 

Range is not as advertised max you get is 250 miles 

Bottom line , did not meet my expectation , should have gone with Audi e tron for luxury 

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, rokalibanda said:

thanks bro

Unless you have very small kids (less than 5 years of age) and you dont want to use them once they reach 5 years of age, they wont be useful. 

Prices reduced last night, please check 

14 hours ago, rokalibanda said:

thanks bro

Don't buy 7 seater.. if you want 7 seater , then this is not for you.

Prices dropped again 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, iddaritho said:

We took ours total 69 k , Long Range AWD , 2K for wheels , 4 k for 7 seats ,  advanced auto pilot ok 6 k I think with 99 dollars per month FSD 

With taxes 73k on road , we don’t qualify for tax credit , we only bought it just because we could get the car fast enough compared to others and no issues with bargaining or over MSRP 

Pros : Electric , no need for gas and can charge at home, stop the car and walk away and sentry mode and dash cam 

Door won’t latch properly , technician saw and said he deals with that problem 3 to 4 times a day. 
Auto pilot is decent but doesn’t understand to slowdown on ramps and I am concerned it might overshoot , I have to lower the speed manually. I don’t think 15 k for FSD is worth with not much use currently. 

Bottom line , did not meet my expectation , should have gone with Audi e tron for luxury 

+1 hoenest review. Hope many realize 

18 hours ago, iddaritho said:

Thanks bro for good info 

9 hours ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Unless you have very small kids (less than 5 years of age) and you dont want to use them once they reach 5 years of age, they wont be useful. 

Prices reduced last night, please check 

Oka kid 4 Inko kid 1year bro

19 hours ago, iddaritho said:

No at 70k, probably yes at 53k without any add ons.

Doors should latch - if not call service.

It's for daily commute, kids routines... Not for long term. Mistake to buy it as SUV replacement.

For some states incentives, model 3 is probably better than Camry/accord..