Ramoji rao papam ane vallu

KGFsutthi

I want to see dramoji behind bars one day. It may not happen anyway. Biased journalism telugu lo start chesina lk gaadu. 1995 july-aug lo kaama rao gaadi meedha cartoons aithey highlight.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

I want to see dramoji behind bars one day. It may not happen anyway. Biased journalism telugu lo start chesina lk gaadu. 1995 july-aug lo kaama rao gaadi meedha cartoons aithey highlight.

What crime did he do bro

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

What crime did he do bro

Biased journalism. Land kabjas. If I remember correctly, vizaq lo eenadu office pettina land ni first rent ki thisukoni tharuvatha kabja chesadu. Owner almost 10 yrs court lo fight chesi win ayyadu. 

2 generations ni brainwash cheyyadam lo eedi hand chaala undi

44 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

How are these crimes again? 

Because of that brainwash, Amaravati lanti capital, visionary anebade CBN lantollu daparichinaru…damage telustunda ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

How are these crimes again? 

Biased journalism is not crime ok. Land kabja’s not crime ok…. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, RSUCHOU said:

Virulent anti-tdp? Ramoji is a card bearing member of TDP? I didn't know that. thanks. You will not change your mind whatever facts I give you. Let's leave it at that. You are a karadu gattina commode and I whatever you think I am. So, there's no point discussing this further. Good day to you.

So how do you explain this odd obsession with ramoji on such light weight - not standing in court accusations.

Its either mostly some comliance rules which technically no one cares about or some small govt land which the govt itself does not seem super concerned.

There is some stomach burn going on - anyone can see easily why. buy you continue to pretend it is something else.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

So how do you explain this odd obsession with ramoji on such light weight - not standing in court accusations.

Its either mostly some comliance rules which technically no one cares about or some small govt land which the govt itself does not seem super concerned.

There is some stomach burn going on - anyone can see easily why. buy you continue to pretend it is something else.

pushpams giving clean cheet to gali janardhan is great u know

adhento pushpams scam chestaru malli verey vala meedha crying

em ethics batch ra babu

desam lo most politicians will be behind bars 

this is typical crying 

adani ki pushpams dochipettadam ethics

targeted crying by caste hatred fanatic batch is the hypocrisy of this whole thing

media ni motham pushpams takin over

dora ki own paper n tv n jaggad also same but crying only on one person 

andharu dongaley malli indhulo ethics vethakadam caste hatred fanatics ki chellindhi

13 hours ago, RSUCHOU said:

Well, you live in your own world and I in mine. You have a certain understanding of facts and i mine. Let's leave it at that.

Lets leave it at that ani enduku annav...
Because you found the truth that the recent margadarshi case didn't reach Supreme Court and you are just blabbering nonsense.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

Obsession with Ramoji? Naah. Well with the CJIs and Supreme/High court judges attending his personal functions, he sure is a light weight. There are several allegations on him that are being probed. Let's see if something sticks this time. If standing in court accusations are the key to proving someone's innocence, accusations against Jagan have also not been proved yet. That does not stop anyone from treating him as a criminal. There is clear evidence against Margadarsi Chits this time around. Let's wait and see if things move forward. Once a conviction happens in one case, it becomes easier for the justice be served in other cases.

Some small Government land? As I said, you are blinded by your fanaticism. No stomach burning going on. Just waiting to see the justice be served irrespective of the financial status/Caste/creed of the defendant. 

6 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

Obsession with Ramoji? Naah. Well with the CJIs and Supreme/High court judges attending his personal functions, he sure is a light weight. There are several allegations on him that are being probed. Let's see if something sticks this time. If standing in court accusations are the key to proving someone's innocence, accusations against Jagan have also not been proved yet. That does not stop anyone from treating him as a criminal. There is clear evidence against Margadarsi Chits this time around. Let's wait and see if things move forward. Once a conviction happens in one case, it becomes easier for the justice be served in other cases.

Some small Government land? As I said, you are blinded by your fanaticism. No stomach burning going on. Just waiting to see the justice be served irrespective of the financial status/Caste/creed of the defendant. 

You are obsessed. And it is a joke you dont realize it. 

"clear evidence" - really ? how do you knwo that ? that too some bullshit compliance issue which everywhere even in usa will go away with a fine.

35 minutes ago, AreyOSamba said:

Lets leave it at that ani enduku annav...
Because you found the truth that the recent margadarshi case didn't reach Supreme Court and you are just blabbering nonsense.

CID probe ki stay ivvamani Margadarsi Supreme Court ki velte, vallu ivvaledu. Supreme court was the one that asked the question about Margadarsi Finance whether everyone got their due settlement and what was the entire amount, which opened this new line of probe. 

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/in-other-news/200922/margadarsi-case-supreme-court-issues-notices-to-ramoji-rao-rbi-ts-g.html

https://www.siasat.com/sc-issues-notices-to-ramoji-rao-in-margadarsi-case-1944472/

Asalu chits lo pettina vallevaru cases file cheyyaledu ani argue chesevallaki, macchuki, idhokati.

https://www.latestlaws.com/judgements/madras-high-court/2021/november/2021-latest-caselaw-23393-mad

https://www.itatorders.in/appeal/ita-1718-hyd-2014-14-acit-circle-16-2-hyderabad-hyderabad-m-s-margadarsi-chit-funds-private-limited-hyderabad

There are several such cases against them in the past as well. Enni cheppina nuvvu nee abhiprayam marchukovu. Nenu kuda anthe. Anduke idicheyyi anna ani cheppina.

• Haha 1