Breaking: Tesla Model Y Price cut

Gaali_Gottam_Govinda

8 hours ago, ysrisking said:

Nnna ne Y Stnd techa - bokka...2K dobbay... price match chestaro bro,

You can return in 7 days ani vinna. Is that not the case?

I think you can ask if they can match the price or return the car.

I though of buying it a while ago and didn't find it apealing

Cons:

• Tire depreciate fast
  • Not enough savings on gas as mostly its Hybrid now with work
  • Insurance is high
  • Interior is rod

Its not motivating enough as I have a working car already. Have a EV back in india and we drive around 30-50K kms per year so its worth as you can save enough in gas. Its not worth getting a EV if you are not driving much

6 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

Cons:

• Tire depreciate fast
  • Insurance is high
  • Interior is rod

Its not motivating enough as I have a working car already. Have a EV back in india and we drive around 30-50K kms per year so its worth as you can save enough in gas. Its not worth getting a EV if you are not driving much

One of my friends told me that he has to change tires at 15K miles.  Is that the case with you also? or was it an exaggeration?

8 hours ago, csrcsr said:

7500 ki income entha undali anna ?? Most of bay area lo qualify avaru kada 

$7,500 Federal Tax Credit

Customers who take delivery of a qualified new Tesla and meet all federal requirements are eligible for a tax credit up to $7,500. Based on new IRS guidance, the $7,500 credit will be reduced for Model 3 Rear-Wheel Drive on April 18 to $3,750.

Adjusted Gross Income Limitations

1. $300,000 for married couples filing jointly
  2. $225,000 for heads of households
  3. $150,000 for all other filers

Price Caps

The vehicle price at time of delivery must not exceed the following caps. This price includes optional equipment physically attached to the vehicle at the time of delivery and excludes software features, accessories, taxes and fees.
  1. Model 3: $55,000
  2. Model Y: $80,000
Your eligibility for any tax credits depends on your personal tax situation. We recommend speaking with a tax professional for guidance.

Idi vaadi webstite nudni lifted.

Just now, Paamu said:

$7,500 Federal Tax Credit

Customers who take delivery of a qualified new Tesla and meet all federal requirements are eligible for a tax credit up to $7,500. Based on new IRS guidance, the $7,500 credit will be reduced for Model 3 Rear-Wheel Drive on April 18 to $3,750.

Adjusted Gross Income Limitations

1. $300,000 for married couples filing jointly
  2. $225,000 for heads of households
  3. $150,000 for all other filers

Price Caps

The vehicle price at time of delivery must not exceed the following caps. This price includes optional equipment physically attached to the vehicle at the time of delivery and excludes software features, accessories, taxes and fees.
  1. Model 3: $55,000
  2. Model Y: $80,000
Your eligibility for any tax credits depends on your personal tax situation. We recommend speaking with a tax professional for guidance.

Idi vaadi webstite nudni lifted.

Cool 

9 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

One of my friends told me that he has to change tires at 15K miles.  Is that the case with you also? or was it an exaggeration?

you mean in india? i didn't

17 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

Cons:

• Tire depreciate fast
  • Insurance is high
  • Interior is rod

There are ifs and buts for most points, but mainly if you don't drive then it's not suggested 

10 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

15k is too aggressive, but I've seen 20k on model 3 a lot. These tires won't last much, though rated for 45k.

1 hour ago, Boom1 said:

Insurance rates chaala ekkuva ani chadiva. Tesla ki other cars ki entha difference untundhi insurance rates. 

Yah heard it is like 300$ or so.

11 hours ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

I think prices will go down further.  Just keep an eye on delivery dates. If they don't go to June-July in the next 2 weeks, then they really have a demand problem and the prices have to go down again 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

There are ifs and buts for most points, but mainly if you don't drive then it's not suggested 

15k is too aggressive, but I've seen 20k on model 3 a lot. These tires won't last much, though rated for 45k.

What’s the reason bro even though, they use good tires

5 hours ago, bayarea said:

avvi ravu…you deduct that amount from taxes you owe…if you owe less than $7500, you are not taking full advantage of the credit 

Wtf avuna.

19 minutes ago, allbakara said:

What’s the reason bro even though, they use good tires

Good is relative word - more grip, better ride and low noise tires won't last long. Also, Tesla high torque means rubber is burnt each time you accelerate.... They also don't have much tread to begin with.

I replaced with non OEM tires... Increased noise , subpar handling.

You really need to accelerate very slowly and drive like a 60 year old Chinese lady to get even 35k from these tires.

Some are successful in getting some money from Michelin