Breaking: Tesla Model Y Price cut

Gaali_Gottam_Govinda

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/tesla-earnings-193915429.html

Another price cut.

Last night's price cut, the 6th one this year by Tesla in the U.S., saw each version of the Model Y SUV slashed by $3,000 each, with the Model 3 RWD (rear-wheel drive) dropping by $2,000 to $39,990. The base Model Y, known as the AWD or all-wheel drive version, now starts at $46,990.

25 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

lol..kullu for what uncle? anyone can afford a tesla...nuvvu teslaki say $1000 monthly kadte vallu say Toyota/Honda/ICE carki oka $800 kadtaru...$200 diffki malli kullu bokka ani pedha pedha matalu deniki

I have a friend who drives a 20 years old car but spends thousands on camera equipment....its just a difference of interest but I see lot of guys in desi community who brought Teslas just because thats the rage and they are not even tech savy

Tesla konali ante tech savy undala baa?

On 4/7/2023 at 9:46 AM, AndhraneedSCS said:

One of my friends told me that he has to change tires at 15K miles.  Is that the case with you also? or was it an exaggeration?

If you play lot of games in tesla true.

Avoid playing too much of games in tesla using steering wheel .

That ll damage your tires fast ani vinna

19 hours ago, idibezwada said:

people claim its all about "TECH " with tesla and i believe it as well...nuvvu kavali ante ee car anna konukovachu but what are you liking about the car anedi matter...interior is not great, ride quality not great, you don't have the flexibly of ICE car where you can just put in gas and go, you have cars that look better in market....so what are you buying tesla for?

Its like buying Iphone 14 and giving it to your grand pa who will only use it for calls

For Saving money on gas and routine maintenance 

On 4/7/2023 at 10:46 AM, AndhraneedSCS said:

One of my friends told me that he has to change tires at 15K miles.  Is that the case with you also? or was it an exaggeration?

Not exaggeration... OEM tires are designed for better traction and though rated for 45k miles , rarely last longer than 30k. I had to change at 25k. It has little tread. 

Tesla is heavy car , not much tread, designed for low noise and grip...

friend bought Model Y in 2018 last year while coming from home rear ended not major.. 4 months in repair shop trying to get estimation and finally totaled it and paid him 60k. Insurance company only paid for 2 months rental he had to pay out of pocket for the rest.

repairs is big issue for tesla .... mana new phones types ... paadu ayipothe inkaokati konukovadame

22 hours ago, idibezwada said:

people claim its all about "TECH " with tesla and i believe it as well...nuvvu kavali ante ee car anna konukovachu but what are you liking about the car anedi matter...interior is not great, ride quality not great, you don't have the flexibly of ICE car where you can just put in gas and go, you have cars that look better in market....so what are you buying tesla for?

Its like buying Iphone 14 and giving it to your grand pa who will only use it for calls

I hope you know more about superchargers. It's plug-and-play just like ICE gas filling.

4 hours ago, nokia123 said:

For Saving money on gas and routine maintenance 

what the point in paying say 10K premium on the car and saving 2-3K on gas and maintenance in long run?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CrazyLuckyGuy said:

I hope you know more about superchargers. It's plug-and-play just like ICE gas filling.

yes I do...and it takes at least 20 mins to charge and get 200 miles....that not comparable to ICE gas filling bro

3 hours ago, babu_bangaram said:

friend bought Model Y in 2018 last year while coming from home rear ended not major.. 4 months in repair shop trying to get estimation and finally totaled it and paid him 60k. Insurance company only paid for 2 months rental he had to pay out of pocket for the rest.

repairs is big issue for tesla .... mana new phones types ... paadu ayipothe inkaokati konukovadame

Model Y release ye 2020 lo aiyindi. Mee friend ki 2018 lo etta konnadu vayya 🙂 

3 hours ago, babu_bangaram said:

Rental car reimbursement ki $1000 or so limit untadi kadaa, depending on your insurance policy ?? They won’t pay it forever..