Future Masters Students

Meelo chaala mandiki elago h1 pick up avvadu Masters chesinaa....! What do you want to do? 3 years OPT & pack up?! Day  1 CPTs etc., okappudu nadichayee...Ippudu meetho patu inko 1,000,000 h1 petition veste inkem vastundi?!

Last decade lo many people migrated to different English speaking countries starting from Australia to Canada. 

Ippudu anni closed for immigration. Best thing is don't get your hopes high about immigrating to other countries unless you're rich. Consider alternatives at home instead of blindly working on immigrating to other countries especially US & Canada. Credible information gurichi AFDB ni follow avvandi. Okadu kakpothe inkokadanna credible info istaru.

I recently came across a F1 student who came here on bank loan at 12%. To come here, the family mortgaged the house back home. The person is done with one semester and its costs $21,000 per semester and for entire course it would cost upto $70,000. 

Add interest and over the period it will cost almost $100,000. With only 3 years of assured stay and chances of h1b pick in the lottery going down by each passing year…I wonder what would it take to clear the bank loan. It will take at least 3 years to clear the loan itself. 

• Sad 1

56 minutes ago, rushmore said:

Meelo chaala mandiki elago h1 pick up avvadu Masters chesinaa....! What do you want to do? 3 years OPT & pack up?! Day  1 CPTs etc., okappudu nadichayee...Ippudu meetho patu inko 1,000,000 h1 petition veste inkem vastundi?!

Ide trend continue avuthe, 2025 lottery Ki ledu ledu anna 500k applications padutayi…

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I recently came across a F1 student who came here on bank loan at 12%. To come here, the family mortgaged the house back home. The person is done with one semester and its costs $21,000 per semester and for entire course it would cost upto $70,000. 

Add interest and over the period it will cost almost $100,000. With only 3 years of assured stay and chances of h1b pick in the lottery going down by each passing year…I wonder what would it take to clear the bank loan. It will take at least 3 years to clear the loan itself. 

True bro. Nenh bhi chusina unt vallu 40k usd on 12% with credila. No part times since months and manage cheyadanki **** shed avtundi. Gammuna F-1 poragallu vere cheap fees unna vatiki avute best. And those who are on cpt and opt moved to part times bro and job anta easy ga pake chesina ravatldu bro so they are sticking to part times.

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Yes. I've heard similar stories. It's crazy how many engineering students are even making their sole career goal is to do MS & then do jobs in US on H1. Those golden days are over. What if this student doesn't get a job in this economic environment? Already job chestunna valle pack up! $100,000 petti MS ante sahasamane cheppali. Anduke cheppedi future MS students-be well equipped with the information, stay in reality, don't cherry pick information. Ask experts. Not consultants.

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Ide trend continue avuthe, 2025 lottery Ki ledu ledu anna 500k applications padutayi…

Inka MS cheste aa 20,000 Masters quota kosam cheyyali. Ivala kakapothe inkepudaina tagulutundi ane Aasa thoti. Kaani how many people can manage to do MS with their own money & return home & then apply for h1? Daaniki kattalsina $10,000 malli own money spend cheyyali. That too after spending at least $30,000 on MS. 

H1 quota 1,000,000 cheste tappa, American dream is now officially out of reach. 

People talked like this about green card.

Trump helped and now almost all who are here before 2010 got green cards. 

If not now, in future they will open flood gates and increase the quota to 250k or do something else.

3 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

2023 lo 580k applications ochayani talk … 

12 minutes ago, Jjabrams said:

Okkokadu 10-15 applications estundu anduke 600k applications camed anta 

I heard the same.. okkokadu 10 applications file chesaru anta, through different employers.. many of them got like 4-5 picked… soon, USCIS will restrict one application per person 

7 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

I heard the same.. okkokadu 10 applications file chesaru anta, through different employers.. many of them got like 4-5 picked… soon, USCIS will restrict one application per person 

Previously people used to file multiple petitions from single employer but now different employers. Most of these multiple employer petitions are filed by consultancies. But is it possible to restrict multiple petitions from multiple employers? So if 4-5 petitions are picked by one person, what are they doing after that person picks up his one petition? 

1 hour ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

People talked like this about green card.

Trump helped and now almost all who are here before 2010 got green cards. 

If not now, in future they will open flood gates and increase the quota to 250k or do something else.

covid is once in century thing

moreover next 5 years tough situations

life is not lottery

4 minutes ago, rushmore said:

Previously people used to file multiple petitions from single employer but now different employers. Most of these multiple employer petitions are filed by consultancies. But is it possible to restrict multiple petitions from multiple employers? So if 4-5 petitions are picked by one person, what are they doing after that person picks up his one petition? 

They do lottery again for the ones that are not filled … I think

17 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

They can restrict one per person for same company but they cannot control if they file from different companies