venu yeladandi…

dasari4kntr

Anil ravipudi first cinema ki alage annaru

konda first movie ki alage annaru

Let him do some more films. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

he will have bright future as director…

To early to say... balagam movie is collection of real life events when a death happen in Telangana villages. So people got connected so easily.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JackSeal said:

To early to say... balagam movie is collection of real life events when a death happen in Telangana villages. So people got connected so easily.

correcte...but...soul in the movie lo...

i am holding my eduppu...in few scenes...not to cry in front of family..

6 minutes ago, nenu_meeku_telusa said:

Anil ravipudi first cinema ki alage annaru

konda first movie ki alage annaru

Let him do some more films. 

2 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Too early - yes . 

But he showed talent in each and every frame... Hope he chooses 2nd movie carefully. He can easily carry emotional , comedy and love scenes. All he has to do is find a story - not like balagam but a complete story - probably crime thriller. That will cement his position. 

5 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

It's fine bro you can cry , it is an emotion..... 

4 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Except for the climax, which is so dramatic, but it has to be that way to somehow close the movie. I wish people change and unite that easily in real life in these days, as they have become so selfish. That way, its kind of an outdated climax.

11 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

Parents or close people death chuste you will connect easily. I did connect and recalled my mothers death and cried badly

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, reality said:

Except for the climax, which is so dramatic, but it has to be that way to somehow close the movie. I wish people change and unite that easily in real life in these days, as they have become so selfish. That way, its kind of an outdated climax.

Agree I too felt climax dramatic aa okka photo tecchi , truly outdated andhuke kotthaga anipinchi undacchu. Ivala Repu villages lo kuda nuclear lives aipoyayi 

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

he will have bright future as director…

And also many of the actors and actresses in the movie will have a bright future. Everyone acted well and so naturally!

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

I think and hope so. Hope he takes time to write  a meaningful 2nd story and doesn't end up like many other one hit wonders. Venkatesh Maha is one example. 

I ended up watching the movie multiple times  in bits and pieces while traveling and watched again in full stretch at home theater.

Probably one of the best written and directed movie.

Each and dialogue and scene has a purpose and moves the story forward. 

There are many characters but still each character is "complete" without many dialogues. Ex: his 2 friends.

Even the fiance character is established with zero dialogues from her and used for humor and to introduce the heroine.

If you can carry 2.5 hour movie around a death of a person, you get 10/10 IMO. 

Telugu film industry lo ilanti movies thisthe future undadu vaa.. very few ppl go and watch story movies in theaters.. movie bagunte appreciation vastundi but collections raavu.. oka movie flop aithe, career close.. Anduke andaru commercial movies thistharu.. it is different in Tamil and Malayalam.. they get collections too.. 

Look at Venkatesh Maha - his two movies are very good. But he didn’t get a 3rd movie chance in all these years. He was clearly frustrated in that interview as he didn’t get any more opportunities. Same with Venu udugula.. Virata parvam flop ayyindi and he has no other movie.. his first movie is very good.. Sagar Chandra also directed Appatlo Okadundevadu, which is a very good movie.. waited 6 years to direct Bheemla nayak.. now he has no movie.. 

2 hours ago, ramudu said:

It's fine bro you can cry , it is an emotion..... 

i felt …”time well spent” after finishing the movie…

its still in my mind…

2 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

Neeelo manavathwam manchi thanam..jaali karuna vunnavi ani artham avuthundhi…goppodivi nuvvu