Office365 for ipad pro

praying

Guys bought a new ipad pro, how can i grt all the office365 apps on ipad pro? We use 0365 for work(outlook, onedrive, onenote, teams, excel, word etc). Please recommend, I am willing to pay if required

Just download the apps and login using your work account. No need to pay if your work pays for it already. Outlook, OneDrive, OneNote (my favorite app), Teams are free if you don't have a paid account. Word, Excel, PowerPoint are free in readonly mode (they were completely free when they launched on the AppStore initially but not anymore).

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, praying said:

Guys bought a new ipad pro, how can i grt all the office365 apps on ipad pro? We use 0365 for work(outlook, onedrive, onenote, teams, excel, word etc). Please recommend, I am willing to pay if required

yes..go to appstore and download all office apps including one drive and use it…

3 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

yes..go to appstore and download all office apps including one drive and use it…

Ante pay cheyali kada anna? Or can i use the same credentials from work to login?

1 hour ago, Sanjiv said:

See my above reply

1 hour ago, Sanjiv said:

Just download the apps and login using your work account. No need to pay if your work pays for it already. Outlook, onedrive, onenote, teams are free if you don't have a paid account. For Word, Excel, PowerPoint they are free in readonly mode.

Thanks bro

7 hours ago, praying said:

Can u pay me $500..will give a license 

7 hours ago, Sanjiv said:

Just download the apps and login using your work account. No need to pay if your work pays for it already. Outlook, OneDrive, OneNote (my favorite app), Teams are free if you don't have a paid account. Word, Excel, PowerPoint are free in readonly mode (they were completely free when they launched on the AppStore initially but not anymore).

Work accounts tho jagrathaa..teams varaku fine

just last week ma comp lo okadu personal comp superfast ani download chesi some reports work chesaadu personal comp lo….aa data hack ayindhi…somehow comp lo telisindhi…next sec peeekesaaru

12 hours ago, praying said:

Bro student ID tho free vuntadhi adhi tesuko 

• Sad 1