Any one has experience with Birds ?

iddaritho

We live close to woods , we have lot of birds around, lately there are few bird which are pecking on the windows and making noise early in the morning affecting our sleep 

there was a empty nest in our house which I removed in winter. 
I guess they are trying to make new nest 

how to avoid this birds coming close tohouse 

I saw lot of bird deterrents but how effective are they ? 

30 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

We live close to woods , we have lot of birds around, lately there are few bird which are pecking on the windows and making noise early in the morning affecting our sleep 

Pasa ledu e story lo... come up with a new one. 

1 hour ago, iddaritho said:

i had similar experience last year .... a wood pecker continously came during spring every day ...may be 4-5 times spent 10 mins each adn made a big hole on my house wall (exterior) ...not sure emi pattukundi ani ..... ante that wood was little bit of rotting ... like crack ... daanini peddadi chesindi (the wood was between 2 long windows .....
then i had to call a handymad and change that wood , and got the entire exterior of the house painted .......
this year i have to watch if the wood pecker comes back ........

another time i has small birds (maina) put a next in my front yard ...in teh bushes .... and everyday morning they were making bird noises ..... first lo baita kurchunte haayigaa vundedi .... but after a week it became annoyance as it was making noises all thru teh day .... then i had to search what is happening .... then found the nest .... i cut the leaves and branches around .... so after few days the birds flew away ... koddigga balam thechukoni .....