Desi Neighbors..

heypilla

How to handle these

1. Taking everything for granted and behaving as if we are available always for them for any favor..

2. Always stalking on what is going on.

3. Trying to avoid but as soon as we come out, they are ready to come out and check on all the home improvements..

4. They want status update for everything we do.. 

5 . Borrowing stuff and not returning on time which will delay our works when needed.

6. Using Our front Yard to move their mowed waste and messing our yard. 

Is it only me or idi antha common aa ? I generally do not like to disturb any neighbors until it is life threataning.. My tella neighbor has  no soliciting signs  looking at this kind of behaviour from desi neighbor..Not sure how to handle these.. Emana polite tips unte chepandi

4 minutes ago, heypilla said:

How to handle these

1. Taking everything for granted and behaving as if we are available always for them for any favor..

3. Trying to avoid but as soon as we come out, they are ready to come out and check on all the home improvements..

5 . Borrowing stuff and not returning on time which will delay our works when needed.

Is it only me or idi antha common aa ? I generally do not like to disturb any neighbors until it is life threataning.. My tella neighbor has  no soliciting signs  looking at this kind of behaviour from desi neighbor..Not sure how to handle these.. Emana polite tips unte chepandi

You should feel lucky to have desi neighbors. Kotimeer karepak uppu chakkara ready ga dorkutundi 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, heypilla said:

How to handle these

Rey badaco why posting about me in this DB cc @TexasAdda

FT teesukoni 2 years avvale babaco why acting like this ? You talk nice to me no 

6 hours ago, heypilla said:

How to handle these

Just ignore and if they come to speak with u.. busy andi ani move on, cpl of times ala chesthey will ignore as well. 

Bro neeku emaina aythe hospital laa pathe (if in case , I am not mean you go hospital) neee neighbor vaachi get well soon bro ante then you are the most luckiest desi bro.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

How to handle these

Nuvu different anukuni lite thiskuntaaru le.. be yourself and give them some time

How to handle these

Email this matter to them simple

How to handle these

Little busy will message you later ani jump , then in chat express you are not interested in whatever they ask 

How to handle these

Vadi pellani vadi Munde pogudu bro vadu pampadu inka pellani 😄

But on serious note change your trickle mindset. Status update adigevallu vjnari santoshinchu. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, heypilla said:

How to handle these

Every weekend madu mukka set chey taginaka tittu mellaga radu

you have good neighbor just tune to your way and it will be fine. Edanna pani vuntey piluvu vostaru chestaru