Doola Diginidi kodukulaki

pichhipullayya

4 hours ago, pichhipullayya said:

Vaadi bondha.. yeedho flying saucer ni kanipettinattu build up. Tesla car is the worst car I have ever travelled. A small accident means the entire battery needs to be changed. The battery is not shock proof. Also the seating is worst. A small accident means lives are lost easily. The worst car ever made 

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

Vaadi bondha.. yeedho flying saucer ni kanipettinattu build up. Tesla car is the worst car I have ever travelled. A small accident means the entire battery needs to be changed. The battery is not shock proof. Also the seating is worst. A small accident means lives are lost easily. The worst car ever made 

Did you forget it was named safest and recently saved a family's life when the car fell from a cliff.

1 hour ago, bharathicement said:

Aadu sesina joke nuv miss sesinav lolol. Safety la Tesla ni beat sesetode ledu. BBC fan lekka unnav ga.