ABCD teenager

kitkat

52 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

నా ఉద్దేశం ఏందంటే…

ఉదాహపణ కి … ఇంట్లో ఫ్యాన్ చెడిపోయిందనుకో…

మా నాన్న జనరేషన్ వాళ్ళు వాళ్ళే దానిని బాగుచేసుకునే వాళ్ళు…

నా జనరేషన్ వాళ్ళు రిపేర్ షాప్‌కి తీసుకుపోయి బాగుచేయిస్తారు…

నా కొడుకు…జనరేషన్ వాళ్ళు..ఆ ఫ్యాన్ ని చెత్తకుప్పలో పడేసి కొత్త ఫ్యాన్ ని అమేజాన్ ఆర్డర్ పెడతారు…

ఇక్కడ గమనించాల్సింది…జనరేషన్ జనరేషన్ కి patience levels తగ్గిపోతున్నాయి…భాద్యత కూడా…consumerism పెరుగుతుంది… these are reflecting in their social and family relationships as well…

they are smart…but gradually they are lacking other things like  patience, empathy, discipline, hard work…etc

i am not generalizing all the next generation…but most of them…based on day to day news…

if your time is more valuable than fixing a fan and saving few buck....whats the point in spending time on it uncle?..mana parents generation ante they worked 9-5 jobs and didn't had scope to learn new skills and earn extra income...so they saved as much as they can

14 minutes ago, kitkat said:

ee abcd pooragadu baagunnadu bhayya, i liked him. will continue friendship to learn america

good uncle...just don't fall in love with him

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

good uncle...just don't fall in love with him

surprisingly vaadu nannu anna anna antunnadu baa. he said his parents sent him to india for his summer holidays during his elementary school time. he learned that time and he watches telugu movies. 

• Upvote 1

Smart ledu padu ledu…its just the penetration of media, gadgets, internet and information at fingertips that’s makes them look and appear smart..

Imagine if you had the access to tech and network like you do today when you were in Inter 1st year, Would you still think of yourself as dumb enough ?

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, kitkat said:

Any one has ABCD friends baa here in this DB

I somehow (at gym) made friendship with 16 yr old American-telugu guy. He is in 11th grade.

super sharp guy bhayya. I felt he somehow he still has telugu/AP blood.

stock market, girls, cooking, helping friends, sports, sarcasm , telugu-English movies-- anni colors unnayee vadilo.

His trading knowledge is very good bhayya. vaditho kalisi Iam doing some trading.

the more I talk to him, the more I think of myself/how dum with in inter 1st yr.

Ilanti trading guys e ga wallstreetbets to the moon meme stocks lepindi. Jara jagratha 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

నా ఉద్దేశం ఏందంటే…

నా కొడుకు…జనరేషన్ వాళ్ళు..ఆ ఫ్యాన్ ని చెత్తకుప్పలో పడేసి కొత్త ఫ్యాన్ ని అమేజాన్ ఆర్డర్ పెడతారు…

ఇక్కడ గమనించాల్సింది…జనరేషన్ జనరేషన్ కి patience levels తగ్గిపోతున్నాయి…భాద్యత కూడా…consumerism పెరుగుతుంది… these are reflecting in their social and family relationships as well…

they are smart…but gradually they are lacking other things like  patience, empathy, discipline, hard work…etc

i am not generalizing all the next generation…but most of them…based on day to day news…

Even our generation is not trying to fix anything.. one reason is that it is easier and cheaper  to replace than fix any item.. unless it is very expensive item like an AC or fridge etc.. 

9 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Ilanti trading guys e ga wallstreetbets to the moon meme stocks lepindi. Jara jagratha 

No.. these kids are properly educated in Finance and they are very smart.. my cousin (born here) who is graduating (engineering) next month is a major in computers .. and took a bunch of finance courses as well.. he can read and analyze a company balance sheet.. 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

No.. these kids are properly educated in Finance and they are very smart.. my cousin (born here) who is graduating (engineering) next month is a major in computers .. and took a bunch of finance courses as well.. he can read and analyze a company balance sheet.. 

I observed that. most of our desi-ABCD teenagers , neenu aa gym lo interact avvutaa with these kids  . I wonder if India teenage kids are in same way. I have cousin kids in inter/Btech in india, vallu iphone, airpods , handbags, hoodies tappa other knowledge emi pedda unnattu leedu. job Market lo ki vachaka sakkaga avvutaru emo but  inter and btech lo focus on only brands

6 minutes ago, kitkat said:

I observed that. most of our desi-ABCD teenagers , neenu aa gym lo interact avvutaa with these kids  . I wonder if India teenage kids are in same way. I have cousin kids in inter/Btech in india, vallu iphone, airpods , handbags, hoodies tappa other knowledge emi pedda unnattu leedu. job Market lo ki vachaka sakkaga avvutaru emo but  inter and btech lo focus on only brands

Everywhere, Some of them are very smart.. some of them are used to taking shortcuts without working hard.. it is a mix and match everywhere.. but they have lot of information on hand and some of them are using it for their good and some for bad.. 

6 hours ago, kitkat said:

I somehow (at gym) made friendship with 16 yr old American-telugu guy. He is in 11th grade.

stock market, girls, cooking, helping friends, sports, sarcasm , telugu-English movies-- anni colors unnayee vadilo.

His trading knowledge is very good bhayya. vaditho kalisi Iam doing some trading.

the more I talk to him, the more I think of myself/how dum with in inter 1st yr.

pillala yabyu$e kinda bokkalo vestharu jagratha bayyo

7 hours ago, kitkat said:

Don’t forget the Internet availability then vs now. Aaa rojullo internet center ki elli gaba gaba rendu videos choosi pant lo kaarinappudu bayatakoche days. Ippudu phone lo any second available and any sec kaarcheyochu. There is diff in then vs now. We were smart for our gen. Don’t forget human evolution 

7 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

నా ఉద్దేశం ఏందంటే…

Do you think the increase in consumerism is a byproduct of increase in standard of living rather than decrease in patience levels? 

38 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Do you think the increase in consumerism is a byproduct of increase in standard of living rather than decrease in patience levels? 

no…in my opinion…standards of living and consumerism are two different…topics…

consumerism increases because of capitalism, globalization and too much production…too many products with cheap prices are imported…so people tend to buy new things than fixing existing…similar like if oil prices are cheap people drive a lot…once the oil prices increased they will reduce unnecessary drives…

now coming to standards of living…thats most illusion (iceburg)topic…like people have nice house and nice car and luxury vacation…etc all are the tip of the iceberg but what really bottom is debt of 30 year mortality and 5 years of auto finance and credit card debt..etc…i truly believe in పైసా అప్పులేనివాడు నిత్య సంపన్నుడు…(unfortunately i too have little debt try to get out of it…)

7 hours ago, kitkat said:

ee abcd pooragadu baagunnadu bhayya, i liked him. will continue friendship to learn america

Naku telsi mellaga oka tella pori ni set cheyamani adugutav