ABCD teenager

kitkat

1 hour ago, dasari4kntr said:

no…in my opinion…standards of living and consumerism are two different…topics…

consumerism increases because of capitalism, globalization and too much production…too many products with cheap prices are imported…so people tend to buy new things than fixing existing…similar like if oil prices are cheap people drive a lot…once the oil prices increased they will reduce unnecessary drives…

now coming to standards of living…thats most illusion (iceburg)topic…like people have nice house and nice car and luxury vacation…etc all are the tip of the iceberg but what really bottom is debt of 30 year mortality and 5 years of auto finance and credit card debt..etc…i truly believe in పైసా అప్పులేనివాడు నిత్య సంపన్నుడు…(unfortunately i too have little debt try to get out of it…)

Appu sangati okay, but where is the lack of patience coming from in your theory? 

20 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Appu sangati okay, but where is the lack of patience coming from in your theory? 

paina oka fan example ichha kada bro…

that same applies for marriages and relationships also..

9 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

నా ఉద్దేశం ఏందంటే…

ఉదాహపణ కి … ఇంట్లో ఫ్యాన్ చెడిపోయిందనుకో…

మా నాన్న జనరేషన్ వాళ్ళు వాళ్ళే దానిని బాగుచేసుకునే వాళ్ళు…

నా జనరేషన్ వాళ్ళు రిపేర్ షాప్‌కి తీసుకుపోయి బాగుచేయిస్తారు…

నా కొడుకు…జనరేషన్ వాళ్ళు..ఆ ఫ్యాన్ ని చెత్తకుప్పలో పడేసి కొత్త ఫ్యాన్ ని అమేజాన్ ఆర్డర్ పెడతారు…

ఇక్కడ గమనించాల్సింది…జనరేషన్ జనరేషన్ కి patience levels తగ్గిపోతున్నాయి…భాద్యత కూడా…consumerism పెరుగుతుంది… these are reflecting in their social and family relationships as well…

they are smart…but gradually they are lacking other things like  patience, empathy, discipline, hard work…etc

i am not generalizing all the next generation…but most of them…based on day to day news…

It's proven fact that their motor skills are abysmal or missing...large % of kids can't do juggle even 2 balls. 

My own son is so bad with screw driver that it's embarrassing 

Darwin is proven real time just over 50 years...

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

paina oka fan example ichha kada bro…

that same applies for marriages and relationships also..

Trying to understand the cause of this, is it lack of patience or more availability of goods and services along with the ability to afford them. 

2 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Trying to understand the cause of this, is it lack of patience or more availability of goods and services along with the ability to afford them. 

emo bro…i have teenage kid and his friends and teenage nephews…saw them…they are smart with lot of topics (comparing me with them at that age)…but they cant tolerate 5-10 mins internet outage…

india lo nights nights electricity leni rojulu choosam…can you imagine them..in the same situation..?

i feel if plug got pulled …their skills are limited…all their strength is internet…thats what i mentioned in my first comment..like అంటుకట్టడం…or any other non internet skill…

even their trading strategies also…i doubt that…meme stocks trending is the new trend they started …all it is because of quick ROI…not old fashioned value investing…

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

emo bro…i have teenage kid and his friends and teenage nephews…saw them…they are smart with lot of topics (comparing me with them at that age)…but they cant tolerate 5-10 mins internet outage…

india lo nights nights electricity leni rojulu choosam…can you imagine them..in the same situation..?

i feel if plug got pulled …their skills are limited…all their strength is internet…thats what i mentioned in my first comment..like అంటుకట్టడం…or any other non internet skill…

even their trading strategies also…i doubt that…meme stocks trending is the new trend they started …all it is because of quick ROI…not old fashioned value investing…

Internet outage is something that you and I will also lose our cool over. I think it's more a lifestyle now. I don't think the lack of patience is unique to the new generation. Maybe you're more impatient than your former self too? 

2 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Internet outage is something that you and I will also lose our cool over. I think it's more a lifestyle now. I don't think the lack of patience is unique to the new generation. Maybe you're more impatient than your former self too? 

i wont tolerate if outage is effecting my work…but…i can spend my time on multiple things…irrespective of internet availability…

• 1 month later...
On 4/10/2023 at 5:50 PM, kitkat said:

I observed that. most of our desi-ABCD teenagers , neenu aa gym lo interact avvutaa with these kids  . I wonder if India teenage kids are in same way. I have cousin kids in inter/Btech in india, vallu iphone, airpods , handbags, hoodies tappa other knowledge emi pedda unnattu leedu. job Market lo ki vachaka sakkaga avvutaru emo but  inter and btech lo focus on only brands

Bro nuvvu chala misconception lo unnavu. Yes i agree that most ABCDs are good. My own ABCD cousin is doing startup in 11 th grade. But india kids emi takkuva leru . Once go to dps, chirec, aga khan, oakridge , ish , dirubhai ambani international and say the same. Us kids have knowledge only in tech/ finance. Indians kids street smart untaru