Real estate crash coming ?

mettastar

***This is a reshare from @MultFamilyMadnesss***

It’s happening. 

If you haven’t heard yet, Arbor foreclosed on $229.3M worth of multifamily real estate in Houston, TX. One of our LPs personally invested as an LP in one of these deals and his entire investment is gone. I knew about this for months but wanted to make sure it was certain before I shared. Properties owned less than a year. Details below.

2 minutes ago, mettastar said:

It’s happening. 

If you haven’t heard yet, Arbor foreclosed on $229.3M worth of multifamily real estate in Houston, TX. One of our LPs personally invested as an LP in one of these deals and his entire investment is gone. I knew about this for months but wanted to make sure it was certain before I shared. Properties owned less than a year. Details below.

Details where anna? 

16 minutes ago, mettastar said:

It’s happening. 

dallas vachi cheppamanu

21 minutes ago, mettastar said:

It’s happening. 

Ilanti foreclosures epudu avtune untai. Nothing new. 

21 minutes ago, mettastar said:

It’s happening. 

commercial housing ki single family housing ki same market undadu. SFH tagela kanisptaledu ipatlo.

1 hour ago, Satakarni_bali said:

Multi family and office spaces ki mundundi musalla pandaga

multi will like golden goose......rent it and just count money

office spaces are $hit investments now n ever 

• Upvote 2

Rental market is good now.. pandemic lo rents baga penchaaru.. they didn’t reduce after that.. winter is through and summer lo full demand untadi apartments ki.. 

recession lo kuda multi and apartment homes ki demand peruguddi kani thaggadu