e Amrutha Videos endo kani dhani maridhi ni chuadadni

vamprie

8 hours ago, TexasAdda said:

If someone looks at your sister or mother that way, would you accept it idiot?

My sister mother wont do things like her, adi school days lone minginchukundi, tandrini pottanapettukuni, kulukutu tirugutundi, nee laanti yedava feminist kodukula valle ammailu ila tayaravutunnaru.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, praying said:

ardham kaledu bro, vallaki drive takkuva exposing ekkuva antunnava? or drive ekkuva anduke exposing antunna...can you please clarify

vallaki drive takkuva exposing ekkuva

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, bavagaru said:

My sister mother wont do things like her, adi school days lone minginchukundi, tandrini pottanapettukuni, kulukutu tirugutundi, nee laanti yedava feminist kodukula valle ammailu ila tayaravutunnaru.

Wow....I didn't u know her this personally......

btw just like how u know about her....they are people who know this personally about ur mother, sister and your wife tooo.......just saying, just to be sure get a DNA test done n get ur kid a DNA test too

Peace bro

1 hour ago, kasi said:

Wow....I didn't u know her this personally......

btw just like how u know about her....they are people who know this personally about ur mother, sister and your wife tooo.......just saying, just to be sure get a DNA test done n get ur kid a DNA test too

Peace bro

if they know about me they know about you because my mother is your grandmother and my sister is your aunt and your mother is my third wife,...just saying to be sure get test for STD after your mother left me she associated with many lorry drivers....Peace son

13 hours ago, bavagaru said:

if they know about me they know about you because my mother is your grandmother and my sister is your aunt and your mother is my third wife,...just saying to be sure get test for STD after your mother left me she associated with many lorry drivers....Peace son

hahaa.....BP pothavemo uncle @3$%

13 hours ago, bavagaru said:

kaka.....you were well raised, ne amma abbalu nee tharthava inka production chesthara??? leka nuvea last aa

just want to make sure the world has tolerate more junk like you......i would prefer if you have a sis...rofl

9 hours ago, kasi said:

kaka.....you were well raised, ne amma abbalu nee tharthava inka production chesthara??? leka nuvea last aa

just want to make sure the world has tolerate more junk like you......i would prefer if you have a sis...rofl

For us you are the only illegitimate child and have no intention to continue our relationship so I left her and FYI information your grand father and grand mother didn't accept your mom so I had to abandon you, sorry my son.

9 hours ago, kasi said:

hahaa.....BP pothavemo uncle @3$%

sorry my son, I can understand your frustation, it is very difficult to live without knowing who the father is. I salute her she brought up you so nicely.

19 minutes ago, bavagaru said:

sorry my son, I can understand your frustation, it is very difficult to live without knowing who the father is. I salute her she brought up you so nicely.

Thu Gif - Vtv Ganesh Actor Comedian Tamil Rockers - Kulfy

31 minutes ago, bavagaru said:

For us you are the only illegitimate child and have no intention to continue our relationship so I left her and FYI information your grand father and grand mother didn't accept your mom so I had to abandon you, sorry my son.

Thu Vjsp GIF - Thu Vjsp - Discover & Share GIFs